"Miss me?"

(Shinsou's POV)
I hit the floor and the breath left my lungs for a moment then I drew in a deep breath and opened my eyes. I was sitting in front of the one and only: Dabi.
"Hey, what's up 'Autocracy'."he said with a smirk that meant 'welcome back bro' you know, I kinda missed my burnt chicken nugget of a brother figure. "Hello you reject Gucci bag." I replied as I took his outstretched hand to help me up. "So what was the whole falling thing about?" He continued.
S: My boyfriend, Kaminari, tried to commit suicide and I thought he died so I tried to kill my self too. But he's ok now, his friend pulled him into his room when he saw him falling.
D: so you tried to kill yourself because of a guy? What the hell little bro?
(A/n: ok just to make things clear they aren't actually brothers but they are very close and consider them selves brothers.)
S: listen, I don't wanna hear it Mr. "I burned myself because my chicken wing of a boyfriend broke up with me for a week because I ate his chicken strips."
D: but I didn't try to kill myself. You really can't live without him can you?
S: I'm physically incapable.
D: well you should go back to him then. It's been a week and he's probably worried.
S:you're right I should go. Thanks pleather-face. See you around.
D:same here eye-bags.
~1 hour later at denki's door~
I knock on the door and he immediately comes out.
"Hel- TOSHI?!? HOLY SHIT YOUR ALIVE!" Heh- well I guess Dabi was right, he missed me. "Miss me?" I said.He kept rambling on and on about something so I decided to shut him up, I kissed him and he just sat there blushing for 5 minutes at least. He eventually let me inside and we sat down on his bed. I took a moment to look around his room and at him. His room was exactly how I remembered it the night I ran away and came in through the window except there were tear-stained pictures of me on his night stand. I then looked to him and he was wearing a white t-shirt and ripped jeans with a yellow flannel tied around his waist. His eyes were red, no doubt he was crying before he answered the door. As I looked around more I started to drift into space but I was snapped out of it when he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me over onto my side. "What are you doing?" I said, he just replied with a grunt and fell asleep.