Some things never change

(Sorry for the dramatic time skip)
(4 years later)
(Denki's pov)
It's been four whole years. But it's also been four whole years with my favorite person on earth. I'm now 20 and Shinsou's 21. I guess my dream of becoming a hero has been snuffed out. But today we got a visit from Mr. Aizawa and a big stack of money. He went around to all our former classmates and since their all big time heroes now he asked for money from each of them to bail us out. When they let us out I was so happy I cried. I haven't been out of there in four years other than recess and lunch. I don't even know what to do now. When we are noticed people all run away from us because as far as they know Toshi is "evil". We get in the car and I'm met with a very familiar friend, or should I say a familiar feline. Sensei hands me the purring fluff ball that I named Callie four years ago. My eyes lit up the same way they always have but I quickly hand her over to Toshi because I don't want to electrocute her. "I've been taking care of her since it was announced that you we're gonna be in there for a while." Aizawa said.
(Time skip to back at Aizawa's house)
When we got there it was exactly how I remembered it only one thing was different, the spare bedroom was now full of my old stuff from the dorms. I guess I'm gonna have to stay somewhere for a while until I can afford to get my own place so this will be fine.
(1 hour later)
The doorbell rings and none other than the Bakusquad is on the other side I m trampled the same way I was when I came back from the league years ago, I guess some things never change. One thing was particularly unchanged, Katsuki Bakugo was wearing his usual scowl."We missed you so much" they all said with the exception of Bakugo who just said, "yeah whatever". I'm so glad they still remember me.