Funeral with no body

(Denki's pov)
It's been a week and no body has been found but he is confirmed dead. I haven't done too well with this but I finally stopped cutting and trying to kill myself because I don't want another death because of me. The funeral is in 2hours and I'm not looking forward to it. I had Momo make me a suit to wear to the funeral, only close friends and family are invited so it's pretty much me, Mr.Aizawa, Present Mic, and Eri. We had a substitute for the last week in home room and English because Mic and Aizawa were mourning their son. It should've been me.
~2 hours later at the funeral~
Mr.Aizawa drove me there, The Whole ride we were silent, but it was comfortable, almost like we were sharing our grief. When we got there there was no casket, only a room with pictures of him. On the far wall there was a picture of the breaking news report of when he had participated in the USJ attack. I saw a picture of him with Eri, he was smiling so genuine in that picture, that's when I cried about it for the first time, that's when it hit me: he's gone and there's nothing you can do to get him back. Eri saw that I was crying and came over to me, "why are you crying Mr.Denki?" She asked. Mr. Aizawa shot me a look they said "Kaminari don't you dare tell her." I responded with "oh nothing I just got something in my eye. I'm okay Eri." I lied, I lied and I feel bad about it. "Mr.Denki I know that you're lying!" She said. Oh no I don't wanna tell her. "Eri, Shinsou- shinsou isn't with us anymore sweetie." Aizawa said with the most emotion I've ever heard from him. "What do you mean?" She replied innocently, "Eri, He's dead." Mic said. She ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me and I cradled her in my arms. The rest of the time was just cold silence.