LESSON #1: using a scarf

Attempt #1: Using a scarf

(shinsou's pov)

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring my ears out, when I go to hit snooze, my hand hits a sticky note instead, "Meet at the USJ, immediately, and yes its 3am -Aizawa." Ugh great, training at 3am. I throw on my gym uniform and head out not even thinking to eat breakfast. I arrive at the USJ and I am immediately met by a slap to the face. "Hey?!? What the hell was that for?!?" I hissed at my father. "that was for prioritizing your boyfriend over your father yesterday." he replied calmly. Why the hell am I even here in the first place? He seemed to read my look because the next thing he said was "Today I'm going to teach you fighting tactics, like we agreed. Lesson 1: using a scarf." he pulled out a scarf identical to his. He handed it to me, and I placed it around my neck. he explained how his scarf works he said that there was a neurotransmitter in the scarf and that all I had to do is say very clear instructions in my head.

"Now, try to grab me with the scarf

"Now, try to grab me with the scarf."
He said. Is he serious?!? I'm so gonna be grounded. I nod and successfully manage to tie him up with the scarf after about 6 try's.