Bad dream

(Shinsou's POV)
I went to denki's room to go get my hoodie back from him, for some reason that boy is obsessed with my hoodies. I don't even bother knocking anymore so I just let myself in. When I came in he was sitting on his bed playing a game on his phone. I sat down and reached for his hand, but he pulled away he continued to do so until I got him by the wrist and he inhaled sharply. "What's that about?" I asked him, "why do you care." He half whispered. At this point I was confused, he was acting really weird. I reached for his hand again and ended up pulling his sleeve or should I say MY sleeve back, he was wearing the hoodie I came to retrieve, revealing a few cuts on his wrists which i assumed to be old then a few still open wounds, explaining the odd behavior. I was freaking out about it frantically asking why and pleading that it wasn't his actions that did it but he nodded his hand and I broke into tears. "Denki, why would you continue doing this to yourself?" I said through tears. "I don't know." He replied reluctantly. I promised not to ever use my quirk on him but I felt like it was the best thing to do right now. I activated my quirk on him after another small useless attempt of asking why and him saying he didn't know. "Why do you do this?" I questioned.
His face was blank and emotionless, I can't help but wonder if that's what he normally feels like. " It's the only way I can control the pain i feel." He replied. "How long have you been doing this? "Since you jumped 2 weeks ago." He responded. At this I let him go and then wrapped my arms around him. "Please... please,Denki, please don't cut!" I half yelled half cried. He didn't respond but wrapped his arms around me in return.
~the next day~
I always show up for class early with dad and sit at my desk for an hour before class. The first one in was Iida as always. The last one in was Denki. He had a bunch of books in his arms and tripped over dad at the doorway. Everyone pointed and laughed at him. He looked at me then ran away. A few hours later Denki still hadn't come back and I got a message from him "I love you with all my heart till I die." I didn't think much of it so I just responded with a quick "ILY" and put my phone away.
~after class~
I figured t hat yesterday I didn't get my hoodie back so I went to get it from denki. When i walked in I heard the faucet running but denki was nowhere to be seen so I went to turn off the water. I opened the door and saw Denki sprawled out on the floor in a puddle of his own blood. I picked him up and started saying his name over and over like a broken record. I watched his eyes roll back into his skull and his complexion go pale. I called 911 and within 5 minutes they came in and took him out of my arms and put him in the ambulance. I drove behind them the whole way there and they made me stay in the waiting room. An hour later a doctor came out and said "Excuse me, sir, are you here with Mr.Kaminari?" I nodded and she continued "I'm very sorry sir, we did all we could but he lost too much blood for us to fix. He unfortunately isn't with us now. If you would like you can come in and see him but that's the most I can do for you sir." I got up and followed her to his room and she waited outside. I walked in and knelt down at his bedside. "I'm so sorry." I whispered as I took his hand.
I gasped for air as I woke up from the dream. I realized it was only a dream and rolled over to hold Kaminari then drifted off to sleep.