Last view

(Back to your regularly scheduled program)
(Denki's pov)
For the past few days I haven't spent much time around Shinsou and I'm doing worse and worse I haven't seen him since he started training with his dad and I've been cutting more and more but today isn't even bearable people laugh at me because of my quirk backfire and I can't even control it. My "friends" in the Bakusquad don't even like me, I'm just their form of entertainment. Today's hate mail was absolutely horrible.
(Tw homophobia)
"Hello Denki, it's finally my turn to give you a piece of my mind! I think your entire existence is absolutely disgusting and that your a fa*got! Nobody would even care if you threw yourself off the roof! Your dear boyfriend doesn't even have time for you! Just kill yourself already! Your just a source of laughter to these people but all I see is a tiny little cockroach!"
(Tw over)
That absolutely sent me over the edge. I went to Shinsou's contact and typed "I'll love you even once I'm dead." And headed to the roof to end it all.
(Shinsou's POV)
My phone buzzed and I looked over to the screen to see what it was, Denki texted me it said "I'll love you even once I'm dead." Something was off. I went to go find denki and found a diary, listen, I know I probably shouldn't do this and that Denki might not ever forgive me for this but I have to. I opened the small lightning bolt cover to today's date. "Every day the world seems to get more unwelcoming and it's like they're all trying to suffocate me. I think today instead of cutting I'm going to end it all now but I want to see the sunrise as my last view so I'm going to end it at the highest point At U.A. high, the roof."
SHIT! No, no, no not again I can't lose him again! I run up the stairs to the roof access and opened the door, and there he was.
(Denki's pov)
When I got up there it was absolutely beautiful, the view of the city at sunrise was breathtaking so I decided to sit at the edge for a minute before hand. I sat for a few minutes writing my suicide note it read "Every day my world seems to grow colder and colder until today when it finally became too cold to bear anymore. I leave this note to say goodbye and tell you why I left. I'm going because all people think of me is a stupid brain dead head empty good for nothing loser who is the equivalent of a comedy act and I'm nothing more. People are slowly leaving my life day after day. My own boyfriend doesn't even have time for a useless loser like me. So,this is goodbye. -Kaminari Denki" when I set down my pencil to slide myself off the roof a cold breeze blew past. I looked over to my left and saw my purple-haired insomniac boyfriend. "Not gonna leave me again are you?" He said sadly as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I didn't respond and he continued " I wouldn't be able to live with my self if you really did it." Why dose he even care if I jump, if only he knew what I had done as a kid, the people I killed.
(MUAHAHAHA IM GOING TO LEAVE IT HERE AND PUBLISH AGAIN TOMORROW! Also leave in the comments what I should do to Shinsou to even it out cuz denki has it pretty rough rn)