A second chance and a spark

(3rd person pov)

"Fine, you can stay but, I need to notify Mr. Aizawa." replied Denki " fair enough" he said back with a sigh. "also, one more thing, you need to give up being a villain." said Denki.

(Shinsou's pov)

I cant believe I'm going to actually be a hero instead, my entire life the league has been my home and they taught me that heroes are bad. and look at me, I'm living with them. The man who I saw at the USJ attack entered Denki's room. and at first he looked like he was about to attack me, then he realized I wasn't trying to attack Denki but instead I was having a conversation with him and if I didn't know any better id say Denki was enjoying it. "you said something about a villain but you didn't say that it was the current most wanted criminal Kaminari!" the Pro hero said with a shocked look on his face. "Mr. Aizawa I was wondering if you could give him a second chance, he was abandoned as a child and was found by the league, he didn't know what he was doing was wrong! please let him stay!" Kaminari Begged. near moments later I found myself tied up in the heroes' scarf and in handcuffs. "hey! what the heck man I'm not trying to hurt anyone! and for your information the only reason that sparky is still alive is because of me! I ran away to warn him that shiggaraki is coming for him and me because I didn't kill him! so chill the fuck out!" I protested. the hero lowered his guard and released me, " Kaminari I hope you know that if anything happens he's your problem, ill notify the school that he's going to be staying with you." said Aizawa and then he left.

(listen to the video for the next part)

(Kaminari's pov)

I was so excited in the moment that I wasn't thinking, I grabbed shinsou and kissed him, but quickly realized what I was doing and stopped for a few moments and refused to make eye contact, but I would've never expected what happened next, he did the exact same thing , he pulled m e in and before I knew it I had my arms wrapped around him and I was just staring into his eyes. when we finally broke apart we were both kinda awkwardly standing there, and i cant help but wonder if he was thinking the same thing.

 when we finally broke apart we were both kinda awkwardly standing there,  and i cant help but wonder if he was thinking the same thing

(shinsou's pov)

gay, gay, gay, so fucking gay. I cant believe I just did that... I kissed a boy.

(annnnnnnnd thats where im ending this part updates soon)