Denki Returns

(3rd person pov)

a teary eyed Denki enters the UA common room to find a group they call "the Bakusquad" (mina, Sero, Bakugo , Denki, and Kirishima) looking like someone died, he enters the room and greets them, then sits on the couch next to Bakugo and Kirishima, they all look at him for a moment, then launch themselves in his direction and embrace him in a group hug. questions emerge from who knows who like, "where were you!?!?", "are you ok?", and "should I call Mr. Aizawa?". Denki, overwhelmed. shouts "I'm ok guys! Really, I just cant remember what happened." Bakugo hits Denki over the head " THE FUCK YOU CANT!" the explosive boy yells, Denki runs to his room in fear.

(Bakugo's pov)

Goddamnit Pikachu you cant just scare us like that! he's definitely hiding something, I just don't know why. I know he remembers, but he's not going t tell us. Kirishima ranted about how I should've not done that "what the hell bro? that was so unmanly! he just got back and you already scared him away! I'm gonna go see Denki" and at that Kirishima left and headed to Denki's room.

(Denki's pov)

I sat in my room for a for a few minutes and felt at peace but then I heard a knock at my door, it was Kirishima. I let him in and he sat down on the bed next to me and I told him Almost everything, but stayed within Hitoshi's restrictions, it was for his safety and mine. when he finally decided to leave I went to Mr. Aizawa to tell him to stop searching for me. he told me that I needed to be more careful with using my quirk, I was kidnapped because I overused my quirk. he dismissed me after that.

(3rd person pov)

That night, just as Denki was about to go to bed, he heard a knock at his... window? he got up and went to the window to see what was going on, only to find the boy that was now taking over the news that they all called "Autocracy". he opened the window and let the boy inside, who sat down on a chair next to Denki's desk.

(Denki's pov)

What on Earth would he be doing here? " I came to warn you. "Shiggaraki found out that you weren't dead and banned me from the league, and now he's coming for you." he said. Oh this is bad, this is really, really bad. "If you cant be with the League then you need to be with heroes, but the heroes aren't exactly fond of you." I said to him " I was wondering if I could stay with you..." he said in a questioning tone. I cant believe it, he really just asked to stay with me. at that moment I couldn't exactly control my emotions, but I wasn't under his control, I was excited yet scared but also not exactly focused on him but something I can barely say within my own thoughts... I'm in love with Hitoshi Shinsou.

(hey guys sorry for the short chapter I'm kinda running low on ideas.)