Dorm Arrangements.(and some fluff)

(before I start I would like to give my friend @BigBoiCinnamonroll a shout out she's a really good writer plz go follow her)

(Kaminari's pov)

To accommodate for the extra person living with me I got a dorm upgrade, I moved into a new dorm with two beds and two bathrooms. all was well, that evening Mr. Aizawa decided to take extra safety precautions, he gave shinsou "quirk suppressors" its basically a pill that makes it so you cant use your quirk for a specific amount of time in this case for 24 hours, he has to take them daily, he took the medicine and then I asked him, "Hitoshi, why are you doing all this? I mean, you don't really benefit from any of this, why not just run away?", he responded with something unexpected, he said " because I love you sparky, there's nothing I wouldn't do to be with you, and besides, if I ran away I'd be all alone, what kind of life is that?" he laughed a little at the last part.

(shinsou's pov)

I was kinda bored so I decided to ask him something, "Hey, Denki? Do you wanna go get dinner with me, or something? If you don't that's totally fine!" I said that last part quickly. he responded the moment I finished my sentence, "Of course! but wouldn't you be arrested if you went out in public?" well I figured that the dude who came here told the principal that I was ok so they probably worked something out with the police. so I told him that and, he agreed to go out with me.

(3rd person pov)

They meet up at a restaurant later and make it official that their dating. later that evening they head back to the dorms and are met by a scared looking Deku, "D-Denki? w-why are you with that v-villain? I've heard about him, Denki he's dangerous..." he questioned. Right, Nobody else knew that Shinsou had become a hero, well except Aizawa and principal Nezu of course. Deku didn't even wait for a response and ran off to warn Mr. Aizawa about the "Villain".

(Deku's pov)

what on earth is he thinking? He's holding hands with the most wanted villain in Japan like it's nothing! I need to tell Mr. Aizawa, he's seriously dangerous. I arrive at his office and knock hurriedly on his door, I attempt to steady my breath, I ran here faster than I thought. His voice came back in response "Come in." I enter the room adorned with pictures of his cats, his husband, and his adopted daughter, its an overall pleasant environment. "sir, I'm sorry for intruding but, There's a villain in the school, I think he's got Denki under his control." I reply. I don't know why but he still seemed unconcerned, he then said "I already know about the villain, we gave him a second chance and he lives with Denki now. however, he is incapable of using his quirk due to quirk suppressors. so he's fine, don't worry about Denki, honestly I'm concerned for Hitoshi, poor boy has to share a room with Kaminari." at t hat I left and returned to my room.

(shinsou's pov)

Right, I've only been here for a few days and I haven't met anyone yet, so he has every right to be concerned about Denki. I should really introduce myself to them, I'm going to regret this. "hey, sparky?" I call from across our dorm, "yeah, what's up?" he replied as he walked over to my side of the room. "I want to introduce myself to some of the other people in your class, after what happened earlier with that short green-haired kid, I don't want any more fear." I continued. he nodded his head in response meaning he agreed, he then said " I think you should start by meeting the Bakusquad." the what now? what on earth is the "Bakusquad"? he seemed to read my confusion and said "The Bakusquad is my friend group, Mina, Sero, Kirishima, And of course Bakugo." this couldn't be too bad, right?

(3rd person pov)

later the next day:

Denki arranged a hangout in his new room with the Bakusquad, all of them happily agreed to come, well except for a very angry Bakugo who was forced to come because Kirishima said it wasn't manly" to not go. So Denki told the Bakusquad about Shinsou being an ex-villain, he was going to tell them about their relationship but, Shinsou told him not to.

(Denki's pov)

Shinsou fell asleep on the couch, again. Sooooooo, we decided to have some fun, with sharpies, on his face...

Let me tell you, when he woke up he was NOT a force to be reckoned with

Let me tell you, when he woke up he was NOT a force to be reckoned with... if he could use his quirk we would be in a whole lot more trouble, turns out he's actually pretty strong. Him and Bakugo were fighting for a few minutes and obviously Bakugo won. When they all left i pulled shinsou to his bed and then went to my own and got some sleep.