True First Sparks

(3rd Person pov) (flashback/Dream)
Shinsou is crying on the bathroom floor after being teased about his "Villainous" quirk for the 3rd time this week. A young Denki walks into the room after hearing him crying. He looked around until his eyes fell upon the crying boy. He looked up at Denki in a questioning way. "Are you here to tease me too?" Shinsou asked quietly. "No, I came to see if I could help you." Denki said with a smile and reached his hand out to help him up off the floor. Shinsou reluctantly grabbed his hand but quickly pulled away due to an unpleasant and unexpected jolt of electricity. Denki looked ashamed at the accidental activation of his quirk.
They stood in silence for a moment then Shinsou spoke, "it's 5 minutes until dismissal, we should go." He said.
They walked to dismissal together then never spoke again. That night at the league's base All For One erased every memory Shinsou had with Denki, knowing that he would become too close with the boy. He also erased every previous memory of the outside world and never let him leave the base and go to school again. Denki however, remembers every detail to this very day. Which remains a threat to the league. But, All For One had a plan to dispose of the threat, One day when Hitoshi was 16 and Denki attended UA high they would attack his class and take the boy hostage, get information from him, then have Shinsou kill him. Little did All For One know, despite him not remembering Denki, His heart still knew the boy who helped him in 2nd grade. Therefore he would not kill Denki making All For One's plan fail and making the two boy's bond stronger.
✨~flashback over~✨
(Shinsou's POV)
I woke up expecting to be back in my room at the League's Base but then I remembered the past 6-7 months and got up to get ready for the day. I put on a black hoodie and some ripped jeans then I sat down waiting for something to happen. Soon I was lost deep in thought about the dream I had last night. It was so clear, almost like a memory. That's when I realized it was a memory, the boy who helped me is Denki. After I told myself that all my memory's came back. We were friends. I wonder if he remembers too...