Tragedy

(Shinsou pov)(the next day)

I ran out of my room towards the league base to retrieve denki, when i got there bursted through the doors in search of Denki or shiggaraki, whichever came first. i opened the door to my old room, i looked in horror for a moment ("i'm so sorry for this"- Author) then broke down in tears and ran to the spot where Denki was lying on the floor, only slightly conscious. I reach for his hand and hold him close, he's muttering something i can't quite make out, "hito... don't..." I felt him go limp in my arms as he plants a small kiss on my cheek and his eyes close. " Sparky, please, don't leave me!" i shout over and over until i become dizzy. i pick up his limp form and walk out of the place i once called home, i make my way back to UA and rush to mr. Aizawa. i knock on the door with my foot and he opens the door, his eyes widen when he sees Denki. "sir, please i promise , i didn't do this... i swear." i said to the worried teacher, after i finished my sentence i broke down in tears, he motioned me to come in and i set denki down in a chair, i then collapsed to the floor crying so hard that i couldn't speak. "What's wrong with him?" he said, i gathered myself and sat up in a chair to explain what happened. the man walked over and pulled me into a hug, he said "I don't blame you for anything that happened, this is not your fault." at those words i began crying again.

" at those words i began crying again

(Denki's pov)

Black, black, black is all i see. i can't see anything, i saw Hitoshi, he ran to me, and then it all went black, i'm walking aimlessly through an abyss i can hear crying, and... Mr. Aizawa? i can hear him talking to someone. I thought i was dead but- if i could activate my quirk i could tell them that i'm not gone, that i'm alive. I did it, i activated my quirk, lets just hope they notice it...

(shinsou's pov)

i felt something, someone grabbed my hand and shocked me... DENKI! he's alive, i know it he's alive and he's still fighting. i break from Aizawa's hug and run to denki, i hold him close to me and grab his hand whispering "thank you." over and over, i probably look like a crazy person right now but i don't even care. all that matters is him.

Authors note- heyyyy guys! plz dont kill me, i'm not gonna do anything else to denki, i swear TwT.