Adoption Papers

(3rd person pov)
As Shinsou was running down the busy streets surrounding UA he got dirty looks from passing people who noticed who he was. You would think by now, 5 months later, that people would've forgotten about the USJ incident and moved on but, no. They remember and will probably never forget the villain they knew as autocracy. But, there may be hope yet for Hitoshi Shinsou, a boy who couldn't control his fate and is doing everything he can to make it right.

(Shinsou's pov)
I was running through the streets under a rainy, cloud-filled, sky. At first I thought people were giving me weird looks because I didn't have an umbrella or something but, then my mind went back 5 months to the USJ attack, of course, they all remember me from that day, the same day I met sparky. Before I knew it I was at the place that Mr. Aizawa instructed me to go to. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a tall, middle aged, blond haired man that I could only assume was the man Aizawa addressed as his husband "Mic". "SHOTOAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WE HAVE GUESTS!" The man yelled, probably using some sort of voice amplifier quirk. No less than 5 seconds later Mr. Aizawa appeared around the corner, bored seeming at first then an emotion that's as close to happiness as he could express.

 Aizawa appeared around the corner, bored seeming at first then an emotion that's as close to happiness as he could express

"You really need to work on your smile Shotoa." Mic said. I just stood there awkwardly until Mr. Aizawa invited me in. "Hisashi, this is Shinsou. Shinsou, this is Hisashi ." Mr. aizawa said semi-enthusiastically. He then motioned for me to follow him, we went to a small yet pleasant room that he said was my room, "You should feel comfortable here, unpack your things and come out to the living room when you're done." He said. I unpacked my things and headed out of my room to the living room as instructed. When I got to the living room I sat down on a sofa parallel to the one Mic and Aizawa were sitting on, once I sat down a little girl with pale-blue hair, a horn, and red eyes peaked out from the corner. "It's ok Eri you can come sit down." Mr. aizawa said with a genuine smile. "Is this my new brother Dad?" The little girl said. "Brother", what would make her say that? "And that brings us to what we wanted you to come out here for." Mr. Aizawa said as he pulled out some paperwork and handed them to me, they were adoption papers. "Are you sure?" I questioned, without hesitation they both nodded. "We'll do you have a pen?" I added. When I said that Eri looked at Mr.Aizawa with a pure questioning look and he nodded, less than a second later she was wrapped around my arm and I smiled. I finally have a family.