29 - the beast awoken,

*WARNING*
Please read at your own risk, graphic imagery and details ahead! If you have a weak stomach, or not into all that violent stuff, please exit now.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

"You know you always got me," Rylo, Reese's brother said, as Lotus and him sat in the car, parked in the parking lot of Radius Palms, the apartment complex that Jon Jon was supposedly hiding out at.

Lotus reached out to Rylo earlier, after she heard the information about Jon Jon. She reached out to him, knowing that he had been waiting on his opportunity to hurt anyone involved in Reese's death. They kept in close contact with each other, but hadn't met up, knowing they both had a target on their backs.

"Your mom doing okay?" Lotus questioned him, with a concerned expression. He nodded his head, adjusting his seat back a little as they patiently waited.

"Yeah, we doing a lot better. She still ask about you from time to time, you should stop by to see her, she'll be happy to see you." he said, placing his arm behind his head. Lotus looked out of the window, at their surroundings. It was fairly dark, except the dim street light that barely illuminated the street. She saw a truck turn into the parking lot, she squinted her eyes, trying to identify the color of it.

"Hey," she softly tapped him, he hummed, glancing over at her. "What color is this truck? That look like a Ford to you?" she pointed at the truck, that turned into a parking spot. He quickly sat up, and studied the truck closely. She heard as he unbuckled his seatbelt, and got out of the car. She moved to the back of the car, and switched off the car light on the inside.

She watched Rylo approach the truck, the driver's window rolled down, revealing Jon Jon in the driver's seat. Rylo slapped hands with him, and spoke a few words to him, before Jon Jon started laughing and got out of the truck. The two begin to walk back to the car, Lotus slouched down behind the passenger's seat, and waited a few seconds.

"Bro I'm tellin' you, that muhfucka' got these huge ass plants in his back yard. You walk back there, and that hoe be loud as fuck." Jon Jon said, getting in the passengers seat as Rylo got into the drivers seat. Once Jon Jon shut the door, Lotus pointed the gun at his head.

"What's up old friend?" Lotus patted his shoulder, grinning. "You been ducking and dodging us huh? You out of all people know better than to cross me." she tilted her head, watching as he sported a panic expression. He tried to grab the handle to the door, and open it but it didn't budge.

"Child lock, big dawg." Rylo grinned, shifting the gears, pulling out of the parking lot. Lotus sat back in the seat, and kept her gun pointed at his back. Just sitting behind him, was making her blood boil. Although he hadn't pulled the trigger and killed her dad, he did nothing. He had plenty of opportunities to speak up and let her know what was going on, he could've warned her, he could've stopped it—but he did nothing.

For the life of her, she couldn't figure out why they had so much animosity towards her, when she hadn't even been around for a solid two years. It was something that kept her up at night. As much as they've been through together, she had considered them family as well.

But even Lotus knew that family will cross you when presented with a chance. It was evident to her that, she could no longer trust those around her. She questioned everyone's character, and began to pay attention to the littlest details of their actions, and words.

"Lotus I had nothing to do with this," Jon Jon said.

Lotus scoffed a laugh, and sat up again to look at him. "And that's my issue, you didn't do anything. You didn't pull the trigger, but you also didn't stop it. We ain't never been friends, but nigga we were on the same team. At the end of the day, you had my loyalty, and I expected yours—but obviously, niggas ain't built like me. I fuckin' despise niggas like you," Lotus scowled, digging the barrel of the gun deeper into his temple.