12 - san andrés,

Lotus was lightly shaken awake, glancing around in confusion, still groggy from falling asleep on the flight, she saw everyone else gathering their stuff together.

Tiny stood in front of her with a small smile on her face, "Hey sleepyhead, we here." she informed her, grabbing her purse off the table nearby. Lotus yawned and stretched her upper body, she was beyond tired.

The crew left as early as five in the morning to catch their flight to San Andrés, Colombia. By the time they made it there were an hour behind from their usual time, which meant it was going on 9 in the morning in Colombia.

Lotus grabbed her blanket, and folded it before also grabbing her purse. She stepped off the private jet that was kindly lended to them by Nimo. Lotus pulled her shades out of her purse and put them on her face, as the sun began beaming in her face.

There were a set of two black SUV trucks awaiting them, as soon as they stepped of the jet. A couple of guys grabbed the luggage from Lotus's hand, as she looked at them taken aback.

"Welcome to Colombia!" Emiliano, Nimo's cousin, raised his arms in the air with a wide grin on his face, walking towards them.

Mid met up with him halfway and firmly shook his hand, "Nice ta' meet you, I'm Mid. That's Bambi, Santos, Gotti, Tiny and Lotus," he introduced, pointing at each one of them.

"Nice to meet you all," Emiliano greeted, shaking all of their hands. He held his hand out for Lotus to shake, she glanced down at his hand then at him, pulling the same tactic she did with Nimo the first time.

"She'on shake hands wit' strangers," Mid told him, Emiliano shrugged and turned around walking towards the trucks as the rest followed.

"My cousin has set you guys up in a house not far from here, has an oceanic view in the backyard. I'll let you guys get settled in first, and then swing by later." Emiliano explained, the girls got into the second truck as the guys got in the front.

Whenever the crew split up, the guys always made the girls ride in the second vehicle, as a precaution in case there was an ambush—the first car always get hit first.

"You girls from the states?" The driver of truck asked the girls with a heavy accent. The girls exchanged glances with one another, before looking at him.

"I mean obviously," Tiny spoke up.

"Once you're done with all of this, you guys should let us show you a good time." he grinned at them through the rearview mirror, the other guy in the passenger seat playfully nudged him as he also grinned.

"We're not interested, but thanks." Lotus declined the offer, clearing her throat. The guy glanced back at her, his grin never leaving his face.

"Aw come on, you don't wanna have fun? You are in a different country,"

"I have a gun leveled at your back right now, the only thing stoppin' me from pullin' the trigger is the fact you're drivin' wit' us in the car." Bambi said, giving him a cold stare. Both Lotus and Tiny smirked, watching as the guy shifted in the driver's seat a little, before focusing back on the road.

The remainder of the car ride went without a hitch, the girls passed by their different surroundings watching in awe. They had to admit—Colombia was a beautiful place.

They pulled up behind the other truck waiting for the gate to open. The two trucks gradually rode into the driveway as the gate slowly opened, they came to a complete halt, stopping in front of the front doors.