03 - changes,

"So do y'all sleep here or no?" I asked Bambi and Tiny as they gave me a tour of the house

"So do y'all sleep here or no?" I asked Bambi and Tiny as they gave me a tour of the house. When I first arrived here, I was in awe at how beautiful the house was. It was a major upgrade from the first house we worked out of, it was surrounded by nothing but woods and shit, and the closest neighbors were a few miles out so they had all the privacy they needed.

"Sometimes we do, but mostly when we're about to travel so we stay the night before." Bambi told me, scrolling through her phone.

"Y'all have assigned rooms or some shit? Or just pick a room randomly?"

"You pick your own room—unfortunately all of the rooms are taken but you can have Koi's, bitch sleep with Mid anyway," Bambi scoffed, Tiny playfully shoved her as Bambi looked at her shrugging.

I hummed looking around, "When did she get recruited?" I turned to them, raising an eyebrow. I noticed when I took a seat at the table, she was the only one who didn't introduce herself, unlike the others who did. Not saying that I cared to know her name, but I just found it rude. Now that I was aware she had some type of relationship with Mid, it made sense—all I have to say to that is, she ain't gotta do all that cause I definitely don't want your man sis.

"Months after you left," Bambi opened the door to the security room. Santos and the guy who introduced himself as Nyce were in there, looking at something on the computers.

"Y'all waited a few months after I left to replace me, how thoughtful." I said walking up to the big glass window, that looked over the conference room.

"You didn't leave us a choice Lo—" Santos tried saying until I turned around to face him, with my arms crossed.

"I'm not mad, I understand. If anything I would've been surprised if y'all hadn't replaced me," I shrugged looking between him, Bambi and Tiny.

Like Midnight said, they lost two valuable people to the crew, it set them back and they needed to make a comeback—even if that meant doubling in numbers in case another situation like that happened again.

I was impressed by how more advanced they were, they came a long way in just two years.

"We have something of yours," Tiny told me before walking out of the room.

"So this what y'all in charge of?" I gestured towards the security monitors. Each screen had a different room that was being monitored, including the outside where the road was.

"Yup," Santos nodded his head, texting away on his phone.

"You in the field or?"

"Nah I stepped down from that shit since..." he trailed off, looking at me. I nodded my head in understanding, deciding to leave it at that.

"Come on," Bambi beckoned me, backing up towards the door. "Lemme show you the room,"

I obliged and waved goodbye to Santos before following Bambi out of the room, back into the hallway. We walked down the hall for a little until Bambi stopped in front of a wooden door, waiting for me to catch up to her.