15 - murder business,

Let's get into this mess, shall we? 😏

"How many be in the back?" Gotti asked Nimo, as he and the rest of the crew stood around the table, looking down at the schematics of a building.

"At least five," Nimo replied, he pointed to a spot on the map. "This is our entry point, if we can get here without trouble, we can get to him easily."

"It's never that easy," Lotus scoffed, turning around to walk out of the room. Nimo deeply sighed, and exchanged looks like Mid who shook his head, with an annoyed expression on his face. For the past couple of days they had been planning, he had been getting the cold shoulder from Lotus.

She wanted nothing more than to go home and be with her family. Tonight was their last night in Colombia and she was more than ready to return back to her comfort zone.

Bambi followed Lotus out of the kitchen, jogging behind her. "You know you can't stay mad at him forever, right?" Bambi said. Lotus stopped walking and spun around to face her.

"I'm not mad at him. Upset? Yes, but mad? No. Of course I wasn't expecting this trip to be smooth sailing, but I left my grandparents back home, across the ocean—and I'm out here gettin' fuckin' shot at. I don't take being shot at too lightly Bam," Lotus ranted, turning back around to walk further down the hall where the lobby was.

"Which is completely understandable," Bambi continued to follow her, watching her plop down on the couch. "But Lotus you have to think, Mid isn't going to let anything happen to us, especially not you. He'll flip this country upside down behind you and we all know that."

"It's just..." Lotus trailed off, tucking her hair behind her ears, gently biting down on her lip. "This shit is bringing back old, painful memories Bam. I damn near packed my shit up and left after seeing that." she sighed, playing with the holes in her jeans,

Aw pooh," Bam pouted reaching down to give her a warm hug. "I know how you feel,"

The girls sat there like that for a few moments until Bam finally let go, Lotus saw as she dabbed a few tears ago, instantly giving her a sympathetic look. "Masiyah," she called Bam by her government name, grabbing her hand to keep her from walking away.

"I'm sorry," Bambi fanned her face with her free hand. She looked up to the ceiling trying to keep herself from crying again.

"Talk to me Masiyah," Lotus eyed her suspiciously. Bambi swallowed hard and took a seat next to Lotus, sniffling a little.

"I know that you knew Reese before us, and that y'all had a bond that was much more stronger than ours but—it's still hurting us too Lotus. I miss him everyday, and I swear I still wait til this day for him to walk through those doors yelling 'Bam Bam' with that goofy ass smile on his face." Bambi chuckled through the tears, Lotus weakly smiled, linking their arms together.

Bambi's smile slowly dropped before letting go of a shaky breath, staring down at her hands then straight ahead at the wall in front of them. "I nearly drank myself to death after Reese died, I use to drink because I wanted to drown out those sober thoughts." she said.

"Bam you don't have to—"

"Tedric found me unconscious one night on my bathroom floor, I had to go rehab afterwards—and apart of being in rehab is to confront the underlying issues that causes you to do that reckless thing—unfortunately for me, mine was facing the fact that Reese is gone forever."

Lotus sighed and laid her head on Bambi's shoulder, as Bambi laid her head on top of hers. "You were able to talk to someone about it, even though I know that you didn't want to—" Lotus paused.