삼십삼; 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

renjun and jeonhae went to search for mark and the rest

renjun and jeonhae went to search for mark and the rest. after scanning table after table, they found them sitting at one corner of the restaurant. mark, donghyuck, jaemin and jihyo were sitting on one table while jeno, chenle, jisung, and daeyoung were sitting on the table right beside them. jeonhae approached the table where mark was sitting while renjun went to sit beside daeyoung.

"so have you two reconciled after your little fight, hmm?" donghyuck questioned. all heads turned to jeonhae and renjun, awaiting for an answer. they both answered yes and the rest turned their heads back to continue eating. 

however, as for renjun, he could feel a stare piercing through his soul. the boy lifted his head, only to be met with a deathly glare from none other than park jisung. renjun immediately looked down as his body started feeling slightly tense from the younger's gaze.

no one except chenle seemed to notice that jeonhae and renjun were wearing the same clothes and seeing his best friend's jaw clench as his eyes darkened from the jealousy building inside  gave him a mischievious idea. "huh? why are you two using the same clothes? what happened to your cardigan?" he spoke.

only jaemin seemed to hear chenle's question as he gave a look and indeed, the said friends were wearing the same hoodie. "oh? jeonhae? where's your blue cardigan?" he said a little louder than chenle.

that caught everyone's attention as they turned their attention to her. "what is this? why are your clothings the same as renjun's?" donghyuck pointed out. they all stared between the two, eagerly waiting for an explanation. 

"i spilled my milkshake on my croptop and i couldn't let people stare at the gigantic patch of brown on my clothes so i asked renjun to buy me something from the nearby thrift store." most seemed to buy the lie while others still kept their suspicions. jisung knew that her explanation was lie, but he decided to drop the topic, for the meantime.  

after hours of having fun, they all decided that it was time to go back to their own homes. they bid each other goodbye. some took the bus, some walked their way back, while the rest accepted a ride from either jeno or mark. 

"don't forget that you owe me an fucking explanation" jisung's cold voice said, his breath hitting jeonhae's neck, making the ends of her hair stand. she only nodded at his request and her focus went back to the view outside the car's window.

both her and jisung were dropped at her house, which surprised the lee siblings but they didn't question the boy's actions. jeonhae huffed a breath before turning the doorknob and entering the house with jisung following behind.

"hey, hyungs! i'm home!" she yelled, hoping that taeyong and youngheum would hear her. as she and jisung were going up the flight of stairs, taeyong was coincidentally going out of his room when he stopped to see his sister and her...friend.

"and what do we have here? park jisung in our household?" he raised an eyebrow at jisung's stoic face.

geez, what's with the face? oh god, my goosebumps-