십이; 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

"come on," the boy walked in between jeonhae and the female student, making jeonhae silently gasped as her eyes widened

"come on," the boy walked in between jeonhae and the female student, making jeonhae silently gasped as her eyes widened. "let the man sit, can't you see that his back will break if he stands up? he has to carry that round, plump belly."

small giggles were starting to be heard in the bus. the man looked at the tall figure with disbelief and scoffed, "YAH! HOW YOU DARE YOU-"

"ahh, nononono. you need to sit, you'll break your back if stand up too much. so please, just take a seat, we don't want your back to break. that might affect or worsen your umm, condition. so, it a boy or a girl?" to say that jeonhae was impressed was an understatement, she was more than impressed at the boy's comebacks.

the passenger just scoffed, "what do mean is it a boy or girl?   i'm not carrying any baby."

the male just acted shocked, one hand covering his mouth as he sarcastically gasped. "OH MY! I'M SO SORRY! i thought you were going to give birth because of," he nudged his head to the man's belly, "that."

that was the moment everyone lost it. the bus erupted with lots of laughter and the boy just smirked. the man was beyond pissed with the constant comments so he immediately boarded off the bus at the next stop.

"here, you can have a seat" he motioned his hand to the empty seat. the other student just bowed and thanked him. some people were amazed by his skills as they applauded the boy.

jeonhae nudged the boy with her elbow, "i'm impressed, park jisung."

time skip

jeonhae and jisung walked from their stop to school since it's near the school anyways. the two walked together, but they didn't talk. that was until jeonhae started speaking, "i gotta say, that was a completely new side of you at the bus today, jisung. i never thought i'd see it with my own eyes, but here i am."

jisung gave her silent treatment and continued walking without even loooking at the person beside him. silence continued between the two because one, jisung frankly doesn't care about socializing and two, because jeonhae started to feel her energy getting too drained.

they reached their classroom at last and luckily made it 1 minute early. jeonhae sat at her usual spot in science class beside soobin, immediately banging her head on the table lightly. 

soobin turned his head to look at jeonhae, but seeing that the girl needed some space, he went back to doing his own business.

ugh, why do i have a headache at the worst times? damn, why did the guy have to punch me so hard? who even punched me last night? i didn't even get proper sleep last night. oh shit, i forgot breakfast! ok umm don't panic and let's just hope i don't faint before school ends, jeonhae thought. she lifted her head from the table and prepared herself for class.

the teacher walked not long after and she started teaching the class. "good morning, class. can please open your text book and let's start from where we left off." the class all took out their books and the teacher started explaining.