십일; 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"AHH FUCK!" was the first thing jeonhae heard as the gun shot its bullet

◂ ◂ 5 minutes ago ◂ ◂

 the three suddenly stood up and pointed their weapons to the gang members, expecting to catch them off guard. however, the leader looked at the three and just smirked.

they were all confused at his expression, but soon understood as the sound of guns were pointed at them. the siblings stood their ground, not bothering to look around. instead, they all glared at the leader, who just stood there, his lips tugging upwards.

"well well well, look who we have here. three youngsters. were you children on a mission? oh, my bad, but i caught you first. now, i wonder what we should do with you useless bitches. perhaps we should....kill you? we can start with the girl first" the leader let out a maniacal laugh, the booming sound bouncing off the bank walls.

"we'd like to see you try, sir" jeonhae shot back, eyes still glaring at the leader. taeyong's eyes widened and youngheum's head snapped to his left, looking at his sister while shock ran through his mind.

"very well, then" the leader smirked and signaled his men to shoot her, but jeonhae was faster to react before they can pull the trigger. she ducked down and spun her leg, kicking the enemy's ankles as he fell from the strong force brought upon his feet, ankles to be exact. the guy slipped and lost his balance as he pulled the trigger, acidentally shooting the leader's arm.

taeyong took over and started fighting the guy while jeonhae went to search for the rest of the members. the other shooter froze on the spot and youngheum took the opportunity knock the gun out of his grip and punched the enemy in the face.

jeonhae saw as the three members quickly fled from the scene and tried to escape.

keyword: tried

the girl pointed her gun to their direction and shot their thighs, making them emit ear-piercing screams in the neighborhood. the moon shined brightly as jeonhae walked towards the men she just shot. taking out a device from her pocket, she scanned each of their faces so her father can search deeper information about the men.

soon, the sound of sirens filled the area. officers went out of their vehicles and dragged each member to the police cars. 

the three siblings wiped their sweat, each person breathing heavily. thank the heavens that they were on their side as they managed to stop the robbery. as the moonlight shone above the night sky, jeonhae and her brother made their way back home to get some rest.

the girl had some difficulties walking due to the ecessive pain on her stomach, but she was able to endure it since she was indeed a strong girl. at last, as stars twinkled and the cold night air blew, taeyong, youngheum, and jeonhae made it back safely and rested until the next day.

time skip to the next morning

jeonhae made her way to school by bus since it was too hard for her to walk. it was hard enough for her to wake up, imagine having to go to school by foot. she hooked her hand to one of the poles as the bus started to move.

[a/n: the following scene below is inspired by a scene from the drama "18 Again" so credits to that :3] 

everything was peaceful, birds chirped in the sunny sky and chilly air blew like the morning breeze. that was until she saw someone with a twisted ankle, standing in the middle of a bus. jeonhae tried looking for a seat and her eyes landed on a man in his 40's. 

she approached the man and opened her mouth to speak. "excuse me, sir. may you kindly stand up and give your seat to the young lady over there," she pointed at the student, "she has a broken foot."

the man just scoffed, "i was here first, which means i have right over this seat and the decision is mine to make. oh wait, i've already made my decision. it's a no, now go scram and search someone else to bother." jeonhae can't believe how the man is so ignorant and dense, so she tried again.

"but sir, other seats are taken by elders that need the seat more than you. can't you just simply stand up and-"

"no, it's ok. i can manage to stand, let him sit down" the student cut in, stopping jeonhae from completing her sentence. 

the man grinned, "see, this is how you're suppose to treat your elders. how dare you talk to your elders like this! teens like you are too rude these days, you children need a stern talking-to." the girl was about to speak up again, but she was interrupted by a low, strangely familiar voice.

[a/n: i wonder who the person is :o yeah so if y'all are a bit confused, basically jeonhae and her brothers are like young agents and they work for the government like their dad used to

[a/n: i wonder who the person is :o yeah so if y'all are a bit confused, basically jeonhae and her brothers are like young agents and they work for the government like their dad used to.  now he's a hacker who searches for all the information about gangs and decodes threats. their mom is a doctor and she works for the government as well, which is how their parents met. she still has the same job as she did a few years back since it's her passion. hope that clears some things :3

(a never ending curse but oh well) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Q-TIE (cutie, get it lol i suck at this :D) Q!! (yes i am now a deobi)]

~𝗺𝗷🧸✨

published on 5/11/2020