삼십사; 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

nausea, disgust, and most of all, pain

that's what he felt the second he heard his  name.

anger, vengeance, hatred.

that's what he felt the second after.

all the emotions came running back to him. the memories rushed like a stream in his head. if hulk was a real creature, he'd turn into one so naturally and easily. his eyes visibly darkened, so much that you couldn't see the light from his eyes.

fear.

that was the only thing jeonhae felt when she saw jisung's state. no one spoke, there were no exchange of words for the next 20 minutes. jisung forced himself to calm down, reminding himself that he was still in jeonhae's room and she had warned him that she wouldn't want anything destroyed because of his anger.

"take me to the gym. now."

jeonhae gulped, but nodded her head either way. she changed her clothes with much discomfort, but managed to do so. jeonhae rushed down the flight of stairs, looking for anyone to drive her there. thankfully, taeyong had agreed to lend her and jisung a ride.

an uncomfortable silence surrounded the three, the tension becoming unbearable. soon enough, they arrived and jisung didn't hesitate to flung the door open and barge in. that startled both jaehyun and sicheng, who were chilling after training.

they kept silent as they watched the poor enraged boy let out all of his anger and frustration on the sandbag. by now, his kuckles were sore and so close to bleeding but he could care less, if that was even possible. jeonhae and taeyong hurriedly entered the building, not able to believe their eyes.

holy shit, even if bob the builder was a therapist, i don't think he'll be able to fix those anger issues, she thought.

"jisung, stop."

he kept punching.

"park jisung, stop what you're doing right now."

he didn't listen.

"YAH, PARK JISUNG!"

then he listened. jisung stopped punching the poor sandbag, heavy breaths went in and out of his system as he tried to regain his composure. at last, he calmed down. his dull eyes stared into space filled with nothingness. 

"now what?" he said in the smallest volume he could muster. jeonhae, being an attentive listener, was the only one that heard him and she took his wrist as she dragged him to one corner of the gym, away from the others. 

"you didn't let me finish explaining my job to you-"

"what is your job anyway?"

"yah, there's no need to be so hot-headed right now, tiger."

"well, now's the time to explain, so talk, lily."

"i am a special agent from the neo agency of security and intelligence. i have been assigned on a mission to protect and make sure that park jaehyung and park jisung will not fall into the hands of their father. agent 22 at your service."