삼십; 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

the mall was crowded with people, chatters and laughter could be heard from many directions

the mall was crowded with people, chatters and laughter could be heard from many directions. jeonhae and her friends made their way towards the ice skating rink and payed for their skates. "does everyone know how to skate?" jihyo spoke up, worried if anyone couldn't.

"of course, i was ranked 2nd-"

"yeah, we don't need to know" donghyuck interrupted, resulting jaemin to headlock him until they reached the rink. the younger let his hyung go, making him fall flat on his butt.

"YAH! NA JAEMIN! JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOUR-" the older couldn't even finish his sentence as jaemin went dashing across the rink, followed by a fuming lee donghyuck. renjun sighed while rubbing his temple, kind of regretting his decision to bring hyuck but at the same time, he was quite enjoying the show.

the rest of the friend group spreaded out on this ice rink, some falling every once in a while since they weren't experts while others decently skated. meanwhile, jisung stood still in his position, letting his arms relax on the metal railing. his eyes wandered around the rink, observing his surroundings. he didn't really care whether he was having fun or not since it didn't really matter to him.

on the other hand, jeonhae skillfully skated around the rink. she was playing tag with the others, excluding jisung, and she was trying to get away from chenle, who in fact, was catching up to her. the girl's speed progressively increased, zooming through the crowd of people present in the rink. 

jeonhae saw jisung from a distance, so she went towards him. as she about to grasp the railing, the girl unfortunately slipped and landed on her bottom. jisung's eyes landed on the girl that fell right in front of him and he let out a light chuckle.

"oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch.." she mumbled under her breath, though it was still loud enough for the boy in front of her to hear. jeonhae lifted herself from the ground and looked up, immediately making eye contact with jisung. the girl scratched her nape from embarrassment as she felt her cheeks getting hotter. 

wait, i can't possibly be having on crush on jisung, am i? why am i blushing?

"didn't think i'd see the fall of ryu jeonhae today" jisung's lips tugged up into a little smirk. just as soon as he finished his statement, renjun came dashing towards jeonhae.

"sorry to interrupt you lovebirds or shit but TAG! YOU'RE IT, RYU JEONHAE!" 

"shit! huang renjun, you are so dead!"

and that's how the rest on the day went. their little friend group continued playing tag, making them feel very tired. the game ended with mark losing since he was unable to catch anyone before their time was up. after two hours in the rink, the ten friends were finally able to exit and find a place to eat. 

as soon as they went out, jeonhae strangled renjun into a headlock.

thank goodness i'm not so short compared to this boy.