이십칠; 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

well shit, they both thought

i mean, who wouldn't think the same? they were in a situation where both sides weren't ready to face each other, yet here they are, standing right in front of each other while their eyes locked with one another.

the contact was broken was youngheum interrupted jeonhae and jisung's little staring contest, "jeonie, do you know him?" he slung his arm around jeonhae's shoulder, immediately feeling the burning jealousy from jisung, who stood looking unfazed, yet he was bothered deep within.

"huh? oh, this is my classmate, park jisung. jisung, this is my brother, lee youngheum." the younger immediately felt relief flushing him as he relaxed his once tense shoulders. the girl may have not realized, but her brother sure did. he chuckled and took his arm off jeonhae, walking towards jaehyun to start his training.

meanwhile, jeonhae stood in her position before gaining back her senses and went towards sicheng. "hey, what will i be practicing today?" she asked while she prepared herself. as she stretched herself, sicheng started speaking, "i think we should practice your fighting skills. you should improve your combat responses. the last time i checked, you were still quite slow with the kicks, so we'll try with that first."

seeing that sicheng left to get the equipment, jisung approached the girl. "hey, didn't know you were the type to go to a gym." 

"didn't think i'd see you here either, jisung."

"hmm, how often do you come here, huh?" 

"maybe once or twice a week, depends on whether i feel like i have to train or not to be honest. either way, i come here every week, though not on the same day." jisung nodded his head in response. 

"yah, do you perphaps want to have a match after your practice?"

the girl was clearly taken aback by his request, but she responded nevertheless. "sure, i could use a fighting buddy anyways" she chuckled before going to sicheng. jisung's eyes never left her, making him stand in a trance. coincidentally, taeyong's training had just ended and he happened to have caught jisung staring at his sister. as he did, the older couldn't help but smirk.

his hand landed on the younger boy's back, startling him in the process. "so, who are you staring at? my sister?" he asked in a teasing tone, making the younger's eyes widen while feeling slightly embarassed as he scratched his nape since he was caught red-handed by his crush's brother. 

[a/n: yes, it's official. jisung has a crush, i repeat, JISUNG HAS A MCFUCKING CRUSH]

"what brings you here, kid?" taeyong asked, genuinely curious since the gym doesn't usually have much visitors, as far as he knows. 

"oh, just having a lil' training sesh with jaehyun hyung before you came along. it gets lonely at home sometimes so i come here to waste some time, maybe blow off some steam if i must" the boy replied.