사십일; 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

time skip to saturday‌

jeonhae jolted from her bed in surprise due to the crazy loud alarm blaring in her room. she squinted her eyes as the bright sunlight shone through her window. 

ugh, what time is it? it's saturday— holy shit

the girl wasted no time jumping out of her bed and rushed into the bathroom. after she finished showering, she grabbed the first thing she reached for in her closet. 

at the end, jeonhae ended up wearing a beige v-neck croptop, her brother's green college jacket, and a white skirt right above her knees. she applied very light makeup on her face before checking herself in the mirror.

hmm, this is not bad. better get going then.

the young female rushed down the flight of stairs and made a simple sandwich before bidding her parents and siblings goodbye. they all bid their goodbyes to her as well and jeonhae started running to the cinema, scared that she will be late.

once they all heard the door shut, her mother immediately asked, "what date is it today? i need to mark my calendar today as jeonhae's first date. my little girl has grown so much." she pretended to wipe a fake tear as her husband chuckled. taeyong and youngheum had smiles plastered their faces, happy to see their sister grow too.

enough about the lee family, let's check on jeonhae. well, to say the least, she's starting to get exhausted from running. was she sweating? slightly. were her breaths getting faster? it was kinda obvious. was she craving anything? she wanted cookies and creme ice cream from her favorite ice cream parlour, kopi del cremerié.

[a/n: i made that up in 30 seconds pls it sounds so bAD HELP]

at last, she arrived at the cinema and her eyes immediately searched through the crowd for one particular boy. seeing that wasn't there yet, jeonhae shrugged her shoulders and decided to take a seat on an empty spot on a nearby sofa. 

more break time for me, i guess. 

5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes had passed and no signs of jisung were present. she felt the spot beside her dip and her eyes immediately brightened as her lips formed into a smile, but that smile was immediately wiped off as her expectations went down the drain.

sitting beside her was one of the well-known jocks and players of the school, yim taekhyun. jeonhae never really liked people like him, but some were tolerable since they still had common sense...or used their brain in some way. 

in taekhyun's case, he was the type jeonhae would fully avoid. but here she is, right beside the famous senior, who is fact, is trying to flirt with her.

"now, what is a pretty junior doing here in the cinema?"

is this dumbfuck serious?

"watching a movie, duh. what else?" she answered in a bored tone, purposely rolling her eyes to make sure the senior saw it.