팔; 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

the teacher blew his whistle, gaining the attention of students in the gymnasium

the teacher blew his whistle, gaining the attention of students in the gymnasium. "good morning, class. today, we're going to have three rounds of dodge ball."

[a/n: cliche i know. don't come at me]

"first round will only be for girls, the second will only be for boys, and i'll assign your partner for the last round. the winning pair from the last round will receive an A+ for the rest of the semester, so i hope you all do well. girls, please proceed to the court immediately." all the female students stood up and divided themselves into two teams.

"ah right, ryu jeonhae. can you play with the bandage on your hand?"

"yes, i will participate in today's game"

"very well, you'll be with min daeyoung for this round"

jeonhae and daeyoung were in team a, while jihyo was alone in team b. the coach blew the whistle and the game started. team a ended up winning, jeonhae being the last one standing on her team thanks to her swift dodging skills. 

the coach blew the whistle and the boys stood up. the three girls watched attentively, paying close attention haechan, chenle and jisung.  the game was more intense compared to the girls' match. haechan and chenle were a team, while jisung was alone in his team but he wouldn't care.

boys being boys, meaning they're more athletic. haechan's team ended winning, him and chenle being the last ones on the court while jisung was alone on the other team, making it an instant win for heachan's team. 

"alright, all of you did better than i expected. we're going to have the last round now, i'll give all of you a 10-minute break and i want you to come back here later. you may now have your break."

"the teams weren't fair! how did he expect me to win against you two?" jihyo spoke out of frustration. jeonhae patted jihyo's back, "relax, it's only a game. don't take it to heart, jihyo."

daeyoung jumped into the conversation, "yeah, don't take it too seriously. i wouldn't care if i lost. anyways, do you wonder who your partner will be for the last round?"

"it's not like i care anyways, as long as i get to participate. i have no preference whatsoever, everyone seems to do quite well. do you have any specific person in mind?" jeonhae wiggled her eyebrow, emphasizing the "you".

"nope" jihyo and daeyoung said together, popping the "p". the three girls chatted a bit longer until their break was over. once they heard the whistle, they stood up from the benches and walked towards the group. 

the teacher slowly listed the partners as students started finding their partner among the crowd of students. "and lastly, ryu jeonhae and park jisung."

oh great

just as jeonhae went searching for jisung, the teacher blew his whistle again. "to make this more interesting, if a girl is hit, then that pair won't be out. however, if the boy is hit, the pair will be out. OK, START!"