이십팔; 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

after some time, jeonhae and jisung finally made it back to the gym

after some time, jeonhae and jisung finally made it back to the gym. the two placed their purchases on the floor before going over to the ring. jeonhae and jisung did their necessary stretches, making sure that each muscle is loosened enough before they start their little match. 

"ready..and...GO!" as soon as jaehyun finished his statement, jisung immediately attacked jeonhae, lifting his foot to kick so she'd loose her balance. jeonhae, on the other hand, saw it coming, so took a step backwards and bent her back to dodge the attack.

seeing that jisung only had only had one foot on the ground as he swung another kick, jeonhae thought quickly and squatted, inserting force into her foot before swinging it violently to jisung's leg with such force that it sent the boy falling on his butt.

of course, jisung didn't give up that easily as he immediately got up and sent yet another swing of his leg to the girl as a distraction. the younger, oblivious to his plan, got a grasp of jisung's foot, but she didn't realize the attack she was about to encounter. jisung elbowed her arm with force, sending the girl sideways, causing her to let go of his foot.

she sent a few punches to her opponents, hitting his face ever so slightly every once in a while. as jisung continued to block the consecutive punches he'd been receiving, he took time to think of another strategy. an idea popped in his head and the boy caught the girl wrist, twisting it with enough force to make jeonhae groan in pain. 

meanwhile, the audience had been too immersed in the battle between the two youngsters. taeyong was worried about his sister, not because he doesn't trust her, but because she wasn't quiet ready yet. although she has shows very impressive skills throughout her training, it doesn't mean that she was ready to fight the real world out there; the harsh and wicked world that everyone dreaded to have. contrast to his previous thoughts, jeonhae seemed to be holding up quite well against this jisung boy. 

back to the match, jeonhae was still struggling to get out of jisung's grasp. every move she made to escape his hold just made the pain worse, so she tried staying calm while thinking of something. "not so confident anymore, are we?" jisung whispered to the girl, his breath hitting skin as he spoke.

those words brought her back to the night she was assaulted, immediately sending a rush of adrenaline through her veins. without a second thought, she headbutted her opponent's jaw, the hard skull colliding with the boy's face, resulting a sting of pain.

jisung cupped his jaw from the impact, letting jeonhae go in the process. she waste no time to kick his abdomen and she watched as the older fell to the side, hitting his shoulder first. his eyes slightly darkened, not that anyone could recognize it anyways. 

seeing that jeonhae was not giving up anytime soon, jisung stood up again, more of his adrenaline kicking in, though he already felt quite tired at this point. he spun around and swung his leg, hoping to catch the girl off guard. much to his dismay, jeonhae saw it coming and dropped herself into a push-up position with her body nearly touching the floor before pushing herself back up as she stood on her two feet.