삼십구; 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

it was time for jeonhae to get off work as she had just finished her shift, preparing herself to go to the gym

it was time for jeonhae to get off work as she had just finished her shift, preparing herself to go to the gym. coincidentally, jisung was about to go to the same destination and jeonhae was kind enough to offer him a ride, despite the many times he would reject the offer, saying that he'd rather walk or take the bus. at the end, it seemed that he had lost to the girl as he boarded her car, an awkward silence hanging in the air.

no one really dared to speak although they all really wanted to get rid of the silence. well, at least the siblings do. the remaining boy wouldn't care about it at all as he was busy staring out the window, watching as things became a blur the more the car sped up.

not being able to handle it anymore, taeyong cleared his throat. "so, jisung," he began, "i suppose my sister already told you about the threat you are currently under." jisung silently nodded to his statement, to lazy to open his mouth.

"well, i guess you know how to fight. but in case of emergencies, do not hesitate to contact jeonhae. you do have her number, do you? you're friends after all." 

jeonhae nervously chuckled and jisung gulped, earning a raised eyebrow from both taeyong and youngheum. "you...don't have each other's numbers..?" the second oldest questioned.

they both shook their heads in-sync, making taeyong sigh. "give each other's numbers. now. we don't know when they'll strike again and the next thing you know, jisung might be taken to a place he despises or shit along with his brother."

[a/n: ik jeonhae got jisung's number from chenle once and named it shitsung 🐸 but let's just imagine she lost the contact ok thankyou]

jeonhae's eyes visibly darkened, "watch you words, hyung. they might be sensitive to sung."

realization dawned upon the male and he immediately looked at the boy through the mirror with softened eyes, "i'm sorry, i didn't watch what i was saying." the boy dismissed him, saying it was alright. he and jeonhae exchanged numbers, each of them sending a message each to make sure that it was the right mobile.

save contact name as "tiger 🐅💛"?
yes | no

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

save contact name as "lily 👑🧡"?
yes | no

after a few more minutes in the car, the four passengers arrived at their destination. youngheum, jisung, and jeonhae hopped out of the car while taeyong parked it before pulling the key out of the ignition and exiting the car. the trainers greeted them as usual and proceeded to prepare the things they would need for practice.

"does anyone want to spar today?" jaehyun asked the group. 

"i'll spar with taeyong hyung first, then i guess jisung would want to spar with jeonhae."