사십; 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮

jisung and jeonhae entered the convenience store, heading straight towards the beverage section

jisung and jeonhae entered the convenience store, heading straight towards the beverage section. jisung took three bottles of water while jeonhae search for her favorite yogurt drink.

"yah, who's paying?" jeonhae curiously asked the male, tapping her foot lightly while waiting for an answer.

"uhm, rOCK pAPER sCISSORS!" jeonhae showed rock while the poor boy showed scissors. "tHAt'S nOt fAiR!"

"hAh! YOU'RE PAYING!" jisung could only pout without even realizing, which made the girl's heart flutter.

damn, how is he so cute and hot at the same time? i don't understand boys anymore.

"...hae? jeonhae? hello?" the young female quickly snapped out of her thought bubble and faced jisung in a flash, her face slightly red from embarassment.

"what when why who" she rapped, making jisung and the cashier chuckle. 

"i asked if there's anything else you want before i pay for the stuff." jeonhae rapidly shook her head at his statement and faced front, resulting her eyes to widen in surprise.

"b-bEOMGYU!" she squeaked, confusing jisung, who didn't understand how she knew the cashier.

"you sound so surprised to see me working here," he chuckled, "i thought you knew this since two months."

"yah, i don't know anything about your work schedule, don't attack me like that. you think i'd expect to see you here?"

"did you not? i'm hurt, jeonie" beomgyu faked a sad pout. jeonhae could only roll her eyes jokingly at the boy's dramatic antics. 

"so, on what days do you normally work here?" she asked, not realizing that she's annoying the boy beside her.

"tuesday, wednesday, and friday if it's a normal week. i'd work extras on sunday if i have to."

"well, that means we might bump into each other more often" jeonhae giggled, further increasing jisung's jealousy between the two childhood friends.

"i'm sorry to burst your little convo bubble, but i've been waiting for five minutes for my purchase" he finally said with an annoyed tone, tapping his foot on the floor impatiently.

the two friends, of course, noticed his jealous attitude as it was too obvious and only laughed, confusing the poor boy even more.

[a/n: nct 127 - sit down 1:30-1:32]

"what's so funny for you two to burst out laughing? how do you even know each other?"

"j-jisung we're ch-childhood frien...friends" jeonhae couldn't even speak properly due to so much laughing.

"y-yeah dude, no need to be so jealous. jeonhae's like a sister to me" beomgyu continued, smirking a little, which made the boy blush in embarrassment.