사; 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

the school bell rang, indicating that it was finally time for students to go home

the school bell rang, indicating that it was finally time for students to go home. jeonhae packed up her things and waited patiently for jihyo to finish packing since she had to follow her anyways to the car. she is getting a lift after all, so why not go together instead?

"i'm done packing, let's go" jihyo faced jeonhae and linked arms with her. they were mentally ready for what was going to come: more screaming. the two girls walked as fast as they could and tried their best to ignore all the ear-piercing screams that flooded the hallways. 

at last, they reached the school gates and stopped to catch their breaths. "are...your ears...good? you...might...need...hearing aids....after this..." jeonhae said in between breaths, feeling the need of oxygen. "i'm...good. what...about...you..?" jihyo replied, also feeling breathless. after some silence, they both laughed for God knows what reason.

they talked a little longer to kill some time while waiting for mark since he's driving anyways. after approximately 25 minutes of talking, which felt like forever for the two girls, mark and the rest of DRM7 showed up. 

"well, this is where we part, guys. see you tomorrow" mark smiled at the rest, then faced the girls in front of him. "hey sis, did you wait long? sorry, you know why" he ruffled his sister's hair while the sister just rolled her eyes jokingly. 

the two best friends looked at the other boys and flashed a smile, then waved as they made it to mark's car. the two siblings sat at the front seat, while jeonhae occupied the middle seat in the second row. 

"i'm suprised it isn't raining yet. anyways, where are you going again? which cafe do you work at?"

"1+1 cafe, it's on shinjeok street. do you know where it is? i can tell you the way-"

[a/n: I AM SO SORRY THE NAME IS SO PLAIN AND UNORIGINAL I CAN'T-]

"don't sweat it, jeonhae. i know where i'm driving, but i'd appreciate if you could set up the gps just in case i took a wrong turn" mark looked in the mirror and saw jeonhae nod.

silence took over the atmosphere, but again, it was the type of silence where everyone felt comfortable, not awkward. 

[a/n: like awkward silence, caw caw caw iM sORry i hAd tO uNLeAsH mY iNNeR sTAy]

the silence was soon broken as jeonhae spoke, "hey, mark. do you know what happened to jisung this morning? the guy's not in a good mood." mark slightly smirked at jeonhae's caring attitude. she doesn't show it often, but who can blame her and her curiosity?

"i don't know the details, i guess he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. why are you asking, though? are you worried about him or something?" the male asked teasingly, raising an eyebrow and grinning.

his best friend lightly slap his shoulder, mumbling under her breath so that he can't hear what she said. jihyo was quick to cut the childish act between the two.

"bro, you do know that when he's in a mood, he won't care about anything around him. he came late to our first period and slammed the door open. i nearly dropped all the homework this morning, just because of him" jihyo shortly ranted. mark just chuckled and ruffled his sister's hair, while jeonhae stiffled her laugh.

shortly after the chAOtiC car ride, jeonhae hopped off mark's car, thanking him for the ride. mark offered her an umbrella just in case it started raining when she worked, but she politely declined his umbrella, saying that she could just borrow the cafe's umbrella instead. waving back at mark and jihyo, she went into the cafe and headed towards the small staff room to put all her things in her locker. 

"hi, baekhyun. has the cafe been busy since you came in?" jeonhae asked her workmate, byun baekhyun. "not really, but i think we've reached at least 35 customers today." they talked for a little longer until the cafe door opened. both heads turned around and there, they saw moonbin smiling to them. "hey guys, am i late?"

jeonhae checked her watch, "nope, you're just in time." moonbin sighed in relief, then went towards the staff room where the lockers are. for the rest of the day until 5 p.m., jeonhae worked hard in the cafe. 

wiping tables, taking orders, stocking supplies and many more, you name it. it hasn't been long since she started, but she's doing a brilliant job. even her boss and workmates say so themselves. 

at the end of her shift, she took off the apron she had been wearing and changed into her gym outfit, which was a black croptop along with black sport pants and white running shoes. jeonhae waited for her brothers to pick her up as usual.

soon, a car stopped and the window rolled down, revealing lee youngheum, her brother. well, nonbiological brother to be precise, but they always acted as if they were from the same mother. 

the girl quickly opened the door and sat on the middle seat, greeting her brothers as she does so. "how was work?" her older brother, taeyong, asked as he started driving towards their next destination. "i could say it was quite exhausting today. i didn't expect more customers than usual" jeonhae replied. 

the rest of the car ride was chaotic. all three siblings jammed to the radio songs, some going crazy swinging their hands and heads in the air while singing loudly. 

it was no surprise that the three of them go together very well. they have bonded with each other at a very young age, which helped them grow fond of each other. as they arrived at gym¹²⁷, the trio hopped out of the car and entered the building.

 as they arrived at gym¹²⁷, the trio hopped out of the car and entered the building

[a/n: i'm not too satisfied with this chapter lmao. probably gonna make better ones in the future :3

 probably gonna make better ones in the future :3

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SEUNGMINNIE 🥺💗✨]

~🧸🍉

published on 22/09/2020