오십삼; 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

! TW: "DEATH" !

! TW: "DEATH" !

"when you said we're going to carry out a plan, i didn't think it'd be this soon," renjun said as he walked beside jeonhae with hands in his pocket. 

"in my defense, i didn't think it'd be this soon either, okay?" jeonhae retorted. the pair stopped, or was stopped rather, by park jisung, who stood there with an eyebrow raised.

"is it finally time to get my fair share of information?" the duo looked at each other, talking through their eyes. after getting confirmation, they both nodded. obviously, they didn't think jisung would talk to them this soon either.

"yeah, this way." they lead jisung to the garden, their usual discussion spot. jeonhae observed their surroundings, making sure that no one would be listening to their conversation. unfortunately, as jeonhae was about to speak, renjun tapped her shoulder and pointed to her left. 

it was obvious who the person was. the girl signaled her eyes to the boy, telling him to take care of the intruder. jeonhae whispered to jisung everything he needed to know, from the drugs to the him dying momentarily.

of course, jisung was shocked to hear such a crazy plan. i mean, who wouldn't? if anyone had to die, they'd obviously be scared too. it's just death's nature; mysterious, no life. however, jisung trusted jeonhae. he knows she wouldn't let him die (unless she aspired to become a murderer). so he agreed to take the drugs, despite how risky they are. 

[a/n: i am not a professional and therefore do not know about drugs and medicine]

"great. now that that's done, i need you to do me one favour before we get started." renjun came as soon as she finished her sentence.

"i hope you've got everything we need."

"don't worry, i've planned everything last night when my brothers told me."

"you sure?" renjun asked, a little hesitant as he passed the drugs to jisung.

"yes, i am."

jisung held jeonhae's shoulder, "the favour?"

"ah right. i need kang to play damsel in distress. obviously, she won't do it for me or anyone else but you. tell her she needs to act like she's kidnapped for an upcoming assignment you're given. make sure that she puts her heart & soul, her blood, sweat, and tears into this act because we need to make it seem as real as possible."

enoi started this game, but we're the ones finishing it. 

▹▹3 hours later ▹▹

the time has come. it's time to execute the plan. everyone  tried their best to keep calm as this wasn't something they're used to. if anything goes wrong, the plan will become a total bust and someone might even die. 

"we'll make jisung take the drugs, get him to an argument with seri, make her angry, and push him down the stairs."

jisung walked outside the class, searching for seri. his breath was still stable, but his energy felt rather drained. "kang seri, we need to talk. i have something to tell you." the boy said it with such disgust, but the clueless girl looked at him with sparkling eyes. "this delusional bitch," jisung thought.