십칠; 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

dark

dark. that's all he could see. the only source of light was the flickering lamp in the alley and the bright screen of his mobile phone. 

park jisung waited for his opponents to fight. his back leaned against the wall, his phone in his grasp as he lazily scrolled through his social media feed. the sound of footsteps from a distance made him take his eyes off his phone. 

"you actually kept your promise this time. long time no see, park jisung." the guy smirked while jisung stared with bored eyes.

"can we hurry up? i wanna fight others instead of wasting time with you, heo hyunjoon."

[a/n: stan tbz ot12 thank u]

the other boy scoffed bitterly, "it's hwall. you really hate me that much?"

"yeah, i kinda do, not gonna lie."

"fine, how much do you bet?"

"$40, go big or go home."

"juyeon, what do you think?"

the taller guy behind him, juyeon, thought for a moment before speaking, "how about $45?"

"deal."

[a/n: before we start, i have no knowledge on street fighting since it isn't one of my expertise and keep in mind that i'm a beginner in writing so bare with me bc it will be very, VERY boring ;-; i warned you]

hwall was first to go against jisung. he stretched his arms and legs, making sure that all his muscles are loosened. jisung, on the other hand, just cracked his knuckles and spun his neck a few rounds. 

"ready...start!" juyeon shouted and the two males proceeded to each other down. hwall striked jisung first, but the younger was quick to dodge it. he grabbed hwall's wrist, twisting it in the process. the older groaned in pain and jisung took the opportunity to knee his face and kick his abdomen.

hwall fell down, clutching his pained stomach. his breaths were short and heavy, while jisung just stood there relaxed as if nothing happened to him. even if he was on the ground, the older took the advantage and swung his foot, making jisung lose his balance.

he fell on the hard ground accompanied with a loud thud. hwall stood up with a smirk, "aww, is jisung sad he just fell?"

the boy clicked his tongue bitterly, "wrong move you made there, hwall."

"so what are you gonna do about it, hmm?"

"i'm gonna make you regret you ever did it" jisung growled, his voice a tone lower than before. he swiftly got back up on his feet and before hwall could even process what happened, the younger's fist launched to his face. 

hwall stumbled backwards, eyes now burning with anger. he hissed in pain as his finger came to contact with his lip. the older lunged forward, attacking the younger. he tried punching his face, but failed to do so. jisung easily got both his wrist, but he immediately let go as hwall kneed him in the stomach.

"shit.." he mumbled. as jisung was still recovering, hwall spun around and kicked him square in the face. the younger now had a bruise evident on his left cheek.

jisung slowly stood up, hands on his knees and his back facing the older boy. hwall tried to headlock him from his current position, but jisung had the advantage since his height was much taller. nevertheless, hwall attempted to tackle the younger, but jisung was quick to notice the other's action from the corner of his eye so his quick reflexes took over.

he grabbed hwall's right wrist to avoid the headlock. he then proceeded to elbow his abdomen, making his head lunge forward as he groaned in pain. the back of jisung's hand collided with such force to hwall's face, the older boy stumbling backwards as his back hit the wall of the dark alley.

still not letting go of his wrist, jisung pulled it with all the energy he had left and flipped hwall in an 180⁰ turn. one second he was resting against the wall and the next you see him flipped to the floor.

jisung was about to attack again when hwall motioned his hand, "ok, i'm gonna stop here. so far, you already won $45. congratulations, i guess." he signaled juyeon to give jisung the money, "now, you're up against him."

the next fight wasn't as intense as the first. jisung seemed more relaxed, although he did get a few punches in the face. the two fights ended with jisung winning the bet. he packed up, getting ready go back home. he checked the time, not realizing that it was already late. 

he passed the usual convenience store on his way back. he felt a little hungry, so he made his way inside the store. he saw a woman walking to the cashier, but he couldn't care less. he went to look for ramyeon and some sausages. 

"oh wait, i need to buy milk" the customer said. why does she sound oddly familiar, he thought. he shrugged the thought away and continued searching for the ramyeon. jisung was about to place his items on the counter, but the previous customer showed before him.

"oh, i'm sorry. i'll just- park jisung?"

the boy snapped his head to the figure, "r-ryu jeonhae?" 
fuck, why did i stutter? 

"didn't expect to see at stores all the time- wOAh what happened to your face?"

"none of your business" he deadpanned, bored eyes looking at the girl.

jeonhae backed away from the boy, taken aback by his harsh tone. "okay, chill." jisung rolled his eyes and the girl made her way behind him. beomgyu just watched the two with confusion, not knowing that they are classmates.

"your total will be $6.57, here you go. thanks for stopping by, jisung" beomgyu waved with a smile, but jisung ignored him and went home. jeonhae placed her items next after jisung left the store. "hey, you know him?" beomgyu asked.

the girl just nodded, "he's my classmate, of course i know him. he's quite popular at school, not many fangirls but still has a few." beomgyu's mouth fell into an 'o' shape and he nodded lightly. "that's the last of it. your total will be $11.40, here you go. thank you for coming, jeonhae."

he smiled and her and she smiled back, then went out of the store and back home.

[a/n: lame chapter and i love hwall so much but poor bby had to leave the group T^T but stream baragi 바라기 to support him thank you]

~ 𝗺𝗷🧸✨

published on 24/11/2020