Fire escape

~3rd POV~
Stubbing to get out of bed this morning Y/n did her usual routine of climbing through her mess of a bedroom. It was quite early for her as she could barley sleep. Being the genius she was she decided to push one of her giant windows up so she could climb onto the fire escape that was placed conveniently in front of it. Before she got on she decided she would bring her sketchbook and her phone so she could listen to music but now she's in the situation of not being able to find her phone. Falling asleep with it dangling off of her bed she now regrets thinking that "Oh it will be fine" before falling asleep. Digging throughout the crap on her floor she hears a vibration. Following it she found her phone and looked to see what that vibration was.

Tubbo
Good morning Mint

Smiling she responded accordingly

Mintymochi
Good morning Tubbo

Tubbo
Wait why are you up?

Mintymochi
Dont worry about it

Tubbo
It's like 3
Go to sleep

Mintymochi
But but stars

Tubbo
But sleep
Come

Mintymochi
Nope

Tubbo is calling

Answer             Decline

Pausing for a moment she looked at the words once more. She really hasn't taken in that her and someone she's been idolizing over for months are now friends.

Answer

Sitting there a moment to hear what was going on she spoke first.

"Mint!" Tubbo said in no rude way but in a way to get her attention. "Go to sleep!" He said exaggerating the l and the e. He sounded sincere but Y/n was having non of it right now.

"Why?" She asked exaggerating the Y.

"Because it is good for you."

"Ok Mr. I stay up at 3 am to work on video ideas with Tommy!"

"I have an excuse!" He protested.

"My excuse is I want to look at stars!" Pausing for a moment the call went cold. Neither knowing what to say.

"Welp since you're not going to sleep tell me. What do the stars look like?"

"Well I can see Perseus, Lynx, Arugula, and Gemini." She started list off pointing at each one even though Tubbo couldn't see her pointing.

"Are those constellations?" Tubbo asked curiously.

"Yeah." She smiled as she continued to gaze at the ones that were twinkling.

"So I'm guessing you have a love for the stars?"

"More space but yeah in a way."

"Well why?" He asked.

"I don't know? Maybe it's the fact that the universe is so big and we are just one part? Or it's all the beautiful things that haven't been discovered yet? But I do know why for the stars."

"Go on then," Tubbo insisted smiling at the little fact he'd learned about the girl.

"No matter where you are on the Earth stars will always be there. Weather you are in the middle of no where or New York City you can see them and know who they are."