My Little Bee boy

*tw fan overstepping boundaries*

"Tubbo?" She asked stunned.

Shit

"Hello." He said sweetly as to try not to sound panic.

"Holy shit if you're here that means Y/n is Mintmochi!" She realized. Our cover has been blown. "I'm related to Mintmochi! Anyway!" She quickly got up and dragged us to her bed.

"Nice to see you too Quinn." Now don't get me wrong I don't hate Quinn but she has never been happy to see me. I think she doesn't like me so seeing this I was at a loss for words.

"So I need to know are you and Toby dating?" As asked as she turned to me.

"No?"

"For real I was sure that the whole friends thing was a façade! Anyway Toby how is everyone? How's Clay, Phil, and [Techno's real name] doing?"

"[Techno's real name]?" Tubbo asked.

"Oh um Technoblade." She said making us realize. She was one of those fans.

"They are fine? I don't know they have been busy." Tubbo explained.

"Yeah I know Tommy's doing well as we were talking earlier."

"You talk to Tommy?" I asked confused.

"Well I mean he was asking his sub chat on discord something and I responded." And that's what I needed to know. These types of fans give me more anxiety then anything else. They over step their boundaries and can get a little weird.

"I still can't believe how rude Will is to you! I can't believe you and Tommy are still friends with him! Don't let him treat you like that!

"You know he's just joking right? Nothing he says he really means unless it's something like Tommy's being annoying."

"I just don't think you should be friends with such a toxic person!" Glancing at the time I knew now would be a good time to go to the beach.

"Hey Quinn what time does your Mom get home?"

"I think like 8ish?"

"Ok well we have some business to attend to. I'm sorry." Rolling her eyes she turned to her phone once more to look at Twitter. Just as we were getting up I caught a glance and saw a post she had liked complaining about Mint being annoying. So she's that kinda fan. Walking out and making sure it was looked as I was given a key a while ago I turned to Tubbo.

"Beach!" I smiled.

"BEACH!" He said as he threw his hands in the air. Getting into the car we were about to leave when I saw Quinn run up.

"Hey are you guy heading towards the beach?"

"Um why?"

"I was wondering if you could take me somewhere first?" Sighing I let her get in and we begun our drive. I've known Quinn since we were 3 and even then I knew this was going to be rough. I've always tried to get along for our family but the more we grew up the harder it became so now I'm here, in a car with her chatting my crushes ear off.

"And then I said that the only ship I can 100% guarantee is real is Dreamnotfound! Like it has to be real!"

"Ok we're here." I said as we pulled up to the nearest mall.