Together again

"LOOK WHO IT IS CHAT!" Tubbo shouted as he walked up to a rather familiar girl walking up to him.

"Stop!" She giggled.

It had been officially 6 months since Y/n and Tubbo had started dating and they have been so happy. Now together again Y/n has flown out to see Tubbo for the first time and she was so excited. They agreed to meet up at the pier where Tubbo would be streaming. And they agreed if chat hit their sub goal they would tell them.

"Now chat! See that Sub goal! If you reach it I will tell you the big secret I can tell you all now!" Tubbo reminded them. And as if god had spoken the subs began to flowing in.

"Let's go this way." I suggested as we began to walk to a place to sit.

"Ok Mint why the hell are you here?" Tubbo asked as if he didn't already know.

"We have literally been planing this but since you apparently forgot! I'm here to look for universities."

"Shhhh it was dramatic effect!"

"Pfft anyway yeah I thought it could be fun so here I am. Wait how is chat about to hit sub goal?"

"Wait did Ranboo donate?" Tubbo asked. "Just tell them already!!!" Tubbo read out his message.

"And there we go!" I smiled. "Guess it's time to tell them."

"Ok chat we have a couple ways we could do this. One you all could get a YouTube video, we just tell you all now, or a post on either Instagram or Twitter. Which one?" And as if it wasn't obvious they all said they wanted it now. "Pfft ok. Do you want to tell them or me?"

"Chat! We're dating!" I just said and hugged him around his neck. Ranboo soon calling me I picked up.

"YOU TOOK MY HUSBAND!" He shouted.

"SUCK IT MEMORY BOY!" I laughed.

"Welp guess I'm going to go kill your animals."

"WHY DID WE LET YOU ONTO OUR WORLD! TUBBO I MUST GO SAVE FLUFFER FLUFFERS THE FLUFFIEST THE THIRD!" I shouted as I ran to his house!

"I guess that's the end of the stream. Bye guys go raid Ranboo as he's about to go live." And with that Tubbo ended. We went to his house and I said hello his his parents. They we're so sweet and offered me a place to stay. Declining since I had a hotel room not too far I excused myself and went up to Tubbo's room. I walked in and walked over to his wardrobe. There I found his Fundy hoodie and slipped it on. Laying down on his bed I began to watch TikTok.

"Yes Ranboo Mint is with me." I heard him say before he tapped me.

"Yeah?"

"Ranboo asked if you would come speak to him. You don't have to if you're tired." He said in a soft tone. Nodding I got up and slipped his headphones on. Before I sat down I signaled for him to sit down before I sat in his lap.

"Hello?" I asked.

"MINT!"

"Yes?" I asked a little taken aback from his volume.

"You took my husband!"

"I saw him first. There for he's mine!"

"Yeah but I married him first!"

"Bold of you to assume such!" I laughed which caused him chat to go wild.

"Wait. What does that mean?" Turning to Tubbo I said my next comment.

"I'm tired?"

"You don't have to continue to talk." He said before slipping the headphones off.

 "Ok anyway I'm going to-" I'm guessing Ranboo cut him off. Rather then leaving I sit turned around and rested my chin on his shoulders and listen to him play. Just close enough to hear Ranboo continued to question him I soon fell asleep from the warmth of Tubbo.