Glossing over

"Chat do not encourage him!" I complained. Right now me and the rest of the group were cleaning up my new art studio I had bought. And Tubbo wanted to do a backflip off of the small second floor area that was just there to get to store supplies.

"Tubbo do it!" Elliot laugh.

"I will get noise complaints dumbasses!" I complained and that is when he did it. He landed and a thudded rang out, and the camera fell. Which caused all of the guys to burst into laughing. As for me I ran over to pick up the camera then to tackle Tubbo.

"MINT STOP!" He shouted in between giggles.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you!" I grumbled.

"No you don't you can't hate me!" He laughed before Elliot came and picked me up by the armpits.

"Calm you gremlin." Elliot said before setting me down.

"I am no gremlin- thank you Zayisdone for the 5 gifted."

"I beg to differ." River joked.

"Shut up ocean! Can someone stand infront of me as I fix my mask?" I asked as it was about to fall. All quickly came to form a blockade facing the laptop to read the chat.

"That is right chat! We all know what Mint looks like! And non of you do!" Tubbo joked.

"Yeah she has a horrible black eye!" Elliot joked.

"They can see my eyes idiot!" I said behind him.

"Bold of you to bark at the one hiding your face."

"Bold of you to bark at the one who has a very embarrassing video of you from prom night." I reminded him. As at some point he had gotten alcohol and began to act like an idiot.

"Fair." And with that he shut up.

"What did I just walk into?" Jacob asked a handful of take out in his hand.

"JACOB!" Aster smiled and ran to hug him.

"Shit! Let me put the food down first!" He said as he almost fell. Letting him go he went to the table to set everything down and we adjusted the camera so I was off camera to eat but I had the laptop in front to read chat.

"Ok chat how do we feel about Q&A?"" I asked as I began to eat my food.

"Let me pull up chat to read." Tubbo said.

"No let's just do text to speech." I suggested. And just like that the questioned flooded in.

Who are all these people?

"Oh these are my good friends," I started with. "Curly hair that's dressed like an E-boy is River, Tall ginger is Elliot, split haired boy is Aster, and the idiot is Jacob."

"Bold of you to say as you sit behind the camera." Jacob said a mouth full of sandwich.

Out of all the guys whose your favorite???

"ASTER!" I shouted.

"WOW!" The 4 boys shouted while Aster celebrated.

"I FLEW ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE!" Tubbo shouted.

"I HELPED HIM!" River shouted.

"IM ELLIOT!"

"What does that have to do with anything?" I shouted.