Late night adventures

Ugh. I haven't slept at all. I'm sitting here on an Instagram live as Tommy and I were so bored as he couldn't sleep either.

"Tubbo want to go see what's in the kitchen?"

"Sure!" I smirked grabbing my phone we made our way downstairs. Looking through the cupboards we found some crisps but that's it.

"Ugh! I'm hungry!" Tommy complained. "Let's go to a conversation store!"

"Do you even know where any are or rather any American ones?" I asked sarcastically already knowing the answer.

"Let's go wake up Mint then!" Tommy said as more of a statement rather then a suggestion. Already going up to her room I pause.

"Let her sleep Tommy!" I complain as I finally go up to him. But by then it had been to late.

"MINT GET UP!" Tommy shouted. Knowing not to go in I set my phone on the nearby bookshelf to go check on her.

"Tommy you better have a good reason to why you woke me up." She groaned as she slowly sat up.

"We're hungry!"

"THATS NOT A GOOD REASON!" She shouted as she threw her pillow at him.

"Want to go out and find something?" I asked.

"Ugh what time is it?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"Um?" Going back to my phone I saw chat responding "2:35"

"I'll get dressed. Tommy if you do anything annoying I will kill you!" She grumbled as she pushed us out.

"Just to let you know we're live!" I mentioned before she shut the door.

"K!" Waiting for a second she came out with a baggie flannel, some shorts, and just a baggie white shirt along with a mask. After a moment I realized that was my flannel.

"Where did you get that flannel?" I asked.

"I saw it in your room and I liked it so I took it." She explained

"What!"

"Oh hush I was going to give it back!" She said. Popping in to Dreams room as we knew he wasn't asleep we told him we were going out.

"K. Just you all share your location till you all get back." He explained. All nodding we went to our messages with the whole group and we shared our locations. Afterwards we began our trek to the city. Once getting there we noticed how everything was still opened. Going into a 7 eleven we all grabbed some drinks and snacks.

"Aren't those bad for you?" I asked as I saw Mint had grabbed a monster.

"Shush Tubbo I'm tired. This helps me feel alive." She exaggerated. Laughing we all checked out and began walking around. Seeing all sorts of things we then see a dark alley.

"Aye big man your home." I nudged to Tommy.

"Tommy please don't go in there." Mint asked.

"Hell no big men don't back down!" Tommy shouted as he marched in. And immediately running out. "There's a drug addiction in there!" Tommy said which caused us to run.

"TOMMY ARE YOU JOKING!" Mint shouted as we ran.

"IM SHITTING YOU NOT I SAW HIM WITH A NEEDLE OR SOMETHING!"

"JUST FUCKING RUN!" I shouted. After a while we thought we were a good enough distance away to stop. Everyone heaving we just about feel over right there.

"You're such a dumbass Tommy!" Mint said in between heaving.

"I have no regrets!" He laughed. Rolling our eyes I looked over to see a bookstore still open. How odd?