A lot of yelling

"I like you Mint.... I like you a lot." Tubbo said at almost a whisper.

"I like you to Tubbo..... a lot too," as silence filled there air for a moment. "But I can't." My heart sinking as those words left I could feel tears forming. His hold of me loosing, he sat there silently for a moment.

"Why..."he asked.

"... with my family situation and school and everything just going on right now I don't think it's the right time." I say getting choked up at the end. He hung his head.

"I want to. I want to so bad but it don't think this it's a good—" he cuts me off with a soft kiss once more.

"I get it. I promise I will be here when you're ready. I want this to work." He says as he looks directly into my eyes. Pulling him into a hug we sit there in each other's embrace.

"I'm sorry." I whispered tears beginning to drop.

"Hello? Tubbo???? Mint...." Sapnap asked as he popped his head in. Seeing both of us pull away tears rolling down he froze. "Um... bad time?"

"What did you need?" I asked pulling away from Tubbo and wiping the tears away.

"Phil wants everyone to get ready to leave in the morning..."

"Oh um I'll start packing..."

"Same.." Tubbo said. Both getting up Tubbo helped me put my things in my bags then I went to help him for the most part. After everyone showered and cleaned up the house was silent. Too silent. The whole scene with Tubbo on loop on my head. His words echoing again and again.

"I like you.... I like you... I like you."

Why did everything have to happen at the same time. I ask myself this over and over again till I fell asleep.

Felling something heavy jump onto of my it immediately jumped.

"WHATS GOING ON?" I shout as I couldn't get up.

"Well good morning to you too." Sapnap laughed. Realizing he was laying onto of me I started 'kicking'.

"GET OFF SAP!"

"Oh fineeeeee!"  He laughed. Sitting up I was able to finally spring up. Punching him in the shoulder he laughed.

"Dickhead." I mumbled.

"Get dressed. We're leaving soon." He laughed as he ruffles my hair before leaving. Rolling my eyes I threw on some clothes and grabbed my things. Double checking before leaving I looked at the nook one last time before leaving. Walking out to the main area I saw everyone checking to see if we have everything while Wilbur was on the phone with the car rental place.

"Hey we're leaving," River said before turning the corner.

"Wait your not riding?" I asked as I ran up to him and other others.

"I have something's to attend to with my family." River explained.

"I was told I gotta come home." Elliot said.

"I don't like road trips." Aster explained.

"Well I'll see you guys soon!" I smiled before hugging the three. Saying our goodbyes I watched them leave. River seemed off but happy.