A sketch of a bee

"WAKE UP MINT!" Tommy shouted as he walked past my door.

"TOMMATHY SHUT UP!" I shouted as I slowly sat up. Rubbing my face I looked at the time. 9:43 "TOMMY WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP! MY CLASS IS GONNA START SOON!" I shouted as I jumped up and quickly got dressed.

"I TRIED! YOU THREW A SHOE AT ME!" He shouted back. Grabbing my stuff I bursted out of my room and rushed down the hall. Popping into Tubbo's room I didn't realize he was streaming.

"STREAMING!" He quickly shouted and turned around from the awkward pose he was in.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Trying to fix my camera."

"Oh well I'm off to university for the day." I smiled. Walking over to him I have him a kiss on the forehead before yelling bye to Ranboo wherever he might be. Rushing I somehow made it to class on time. Listening to my lesson I started doodling on my note sheet a bunch of random doodles. Tuning in when I heard the word project I looked up.

"Okay so our next project I want you create a something to show your inner thoughts and your outer thoughts and tie them together." And with that we were dismissed.

"Hey Y/n!" I heard just as I got the door. Looking up I see a guy that looks fairly similar to a certain rude boy back home.

"Hey? Um what's your name?"

"Oh um sorry that was a bit forward. You might know my brother Jacob?"

"Holy crap your Miller's brother!"

"Yeah!"

"God I've heard so much about you! Jacob is the sweetest." I mentioned as Jacob was a doting brother even if his brother went to study abroad.

"And I've heard a lot about you!" He smiled. "When my brother said you were here to come study I was excited to meet you!"

"Aw that you! Um I gotta head home but here's my number if you ever want to talk." I smiled as I quickly wrote my number on a piece of paper and slipped it to him. Making my way him I had to be safe here as I still wore a mask in public as to not get recognized. Sure I looked weird but better safe then sorry. Arriving at a cross walk I saw a McDonald's just across and I thought I would to the wonderful thing of getting food for all the idiots at home. After crossing I made my way in where there were kind of a lot of people since it was around lunch time. After ordering and getting my meals just as I was about to walk out I got recognized.

"Mintmochi?" A guy asked. Jerking my head I was a bit freaked out when he looked to be around his mid 40s. I tried to respond in a not freaked out tone.

"Yes?"

"Holy crap it is you! Do you think I could take a picture with you?"

"Oh um I'm sorry but I really have to get this food home but thank you for supporting me." I said as I tried to come up with an excuse that was true. I tried to walk out but not with him following me behind.

"If would only be a second."

"I said I must get this home."

"Is it for Bench Trio?" He asked.

"Sir could you please leave me be?" I asked in a stern voice.

"Wow is this how you treat all your fans?" He asked rudely.

"Sir you are making me uncomfortable."

"Oh is it because I'm a grown man?" He finally asked.

"Alright time for you to go away." A guy out of no where said.