Ranboo

It's been a while since the entire group has been to America and in that time not much has happened for Y/n at least. Everything changed in the since of she picked up her pieces and slowly built herself back of. But her dad is still working and her father is still in the hospital and as for her wretched grandparents well they haven't tried anything.

When it came to online her and Tubbo they do still talk but Ranboo and Tubbo have been talking a lot too. She was a bit sad that they weren't talking all the time anymore but she still got a good morning call then a goodnight text. And she was happy that Tubbo has been able to make another close bond like Tommy and his. She's been trying to help River even if she didn't know what was wrong. But right now she seems to be in a predicament.

Y/n's POV
"Will you go Prom with me?" This guys asked who I hadn't met before.

"Wa?"

"Will you please go to prom with me?" He repeated. Freezing I look over to River, Elliot, Aster, and Jacob who were next to me as we were just leaving school.

"Um how do I explain this." I start off with.

"She wants to go with someone else so scram." Jacob said bluntly.

"JACOB!" I screamed and hit his arm.

"What it's true." He laughed.

"Yeah Toby." Aster said exaggerating the y.

"Oh um." The boy ran away embarrassed.

"I feel bad!" I complained as we began walking again."

"Don't be. Your the third girl I've seen him ask out this week." Elliot said.

"What!" The four of us said.

"He got rejected by Brooklyn so he's trying to get girls who aren't popular anymore."

"Wow thanks Elliot." I jokingly said "I'll have you know that I have almost 500k on YouTube!" I flexed as I am still having a boost from the Vlog that Tommy put out and my interactions with Sapnap and Tubbo.

"Wow misses big shot over here!" Aster sang. Rolling my eyes and flipped him off as he approached the door of his house. One by one everyone left till it was just River and me. "Welp this is my stop."

"I know." He laughed.

"Bye!" I said before hugging him bye.

"Bye nerd."

"I am no nerd!" I reply.

"You say as you draw square men."

"Fight me!"

"Bet!" He said as he picked me up. Thrashing it wasn't too long till he set me down. Marching away I stuck my tongue out at him. Laughing he pointed behind me where I see I'm standing right next to a whole group of baseball boys who I'm guessing had just gotten here from a game. Embarrassed I quickly moved out of the way and they all stamped up to the elevator.

"Have a fun ride!" He laughed as he walked away. Ticked off I reluctantly got in and waited for my floor. Getting iffy at why they aren't getting off the second it reaches my floor they walk out with me. Watching them walk to my neighbors house I was shocked to see them unlock the door. Making eye contact with the mother she smiled. Waving I walk past and into my own house. Seeing once again that my dad was working I go to grab a snack then my room. I need to start a couple commissions done. Working I thought I would talk to Tubbo and Ranboo who were streaming.

"HIIII!" I smiled.

"MINT!" They both shouted.

"Yes yes tis I!"