Minecraft Ultimate

"Hi stream! Today we're doing Minecraft ultimate!!!" Tubbo shouted loudly. We were in a call with Mintmochi, Purpled and Brody Animation.

"Hi stream!" I said excited to start already. Running around the lobby for a little we talked about what we wanted to do.

"Ok so let's try to get like 10 kills." Tubbo said more of a plan.

"Sounds like a plan." I said before we get teleported to the center.

"Ok don't run to corn. Go behind!" Purple  suggested just before

"Got it." I said and with that we were released. Since this was a charity event people could donate and we would get lucky blocks. Finding a couple chest we were pretty good for just starting.

"The Caption has fairly good stuff don't approach him." Tubbo said as we saw his team in the distance. Making that's decision the person who everyone was staked up on being Purpled he made a sharp turn and going the opposite way for CaptainSparkles. Opening more blocks we were able to make 2 diamonds swords so afterwards we decided to go try and enchant them. Running into Badboyhalo and his team we were able to get half before the other 2 fled.

"2 Down!" Purpled said you could hear him grinning at the fact. Once getting to corn we see some players we weren't too familiar with I think they were French but we took the team out fairly easy.

"Bane of Arthropods?!?" Tubbo shouts upset with the enchant.

"SHARP BABY!" Brody shouted happy with his. Immediately we fled to the outskirts of the map to pick off people. Getting 2 more kill fee were all set.

"The boarders coming we gotta move." I say as I see it start to move at an alarming rate. Once it stopped it had lead us straight to Tommy's team. Smirking I decided to go for him.

"Mint what are you doing?!" Tubbo shouted.

"Mint they have decent stuff!" Brody said. Purple instead following me knocking off Tapel who was trying to get me away from Tommy. I see him trying to get a G-apple off before killing him and looting him. Turning back I see Purple and Brody killing Tapel and Tubbo going for Finnster who was led astray from his original team. Going to help him we all were able to kill Tapel and Fin but Brody died.

"Dang it!!" Brody said slamming his hands on his desk in defeat.

"Hey man you did good!" Purple said trying to cheer him up."

"Just beat the person in gulag and you can come back. I said with a smile as we ran to go hide. Finding a nice barn we decided to take refuge in here for a little and open the few lucky blocks we had left. With 2 more blocks remaining we were opening peacefully as CaptainSparkles and his team jumped us. Finding myself fighting CaptianPuffy she hand good gear. Struggling I was able to get my G-apple off before she killed me.

"NO MINT!" The 3 boys scream in almost unison.  And with losing gulag I was out completely. Flying around I was able to be their eyes in the sky's as Brody was able to win gulag. It's was down to the last 30 people before BajanCanadian got them. Screaming they all hung their heads in defeat.

"Hey it's good guys you did good!" Continuing the game Connereatspants and his team won which I was happy about. After endings stream and saying by to Brody who had to go work on his animation Purple who was still streaming, Tubbo, and I decided to play Bedwars.

"God you're such a sweat Purple!" I groaned as he killed me.

"Hey Purple wanna team on Mint?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah why not!"

"TUBBO WHY!"

"Because you called me a nerd!"