Awake

Hearing the heart monitor beep in a room of silence was enough at this point. It stung to touch him, as every time disappointment would alway come when his grip didn't reciprocate.

"Sweetheart how about you go get something in the cafeteria." My dad suggested as I had been in the hospital room all morning. Nodding I made my way down to the cafeteria and just got something simple and sat down to eat. Pulling my phone out I decided to text Tubbo for a little bit till I went back.

Mintymochi
Hi

TubboLive
Why are you messaging me through here?

Mintymochi
Why not?
Wyd

TubboLive
Meeting :/

Mintymochi
OH IM SORRY!

TubboLive
it's ok just give me a sec
were finishing things

Mintymochi
Ok :)

Setting my phone down I continued eating before looking up and seeing someone familiar looking towards me. Turning around I see no one sitting behind me I looked back. I was about to go say something when Tubbo messaged me.

TubboLive
Done:)

Mintymochi
YAY!

We started talking for a small bit before I got up from my table to throw my stuff away. Happily talking to Tubbo I made my way back up to my dad's rooms a bit slower since I was enjoying our conversation. As we got to his floor I saw nurses rushing around for some reason, but paid no mind to it. As I got closer to his room I realized that they were running in and out. Quickly running to his door I squeezed past the nurses and my heart dropped.

My eyes widening and tears forming in my eyes I dropped my phone. Sitting up right was my father. Her was in a daze and confused where he was and why he was here. Now seeing my dad I quickly rushed over and threw my arms around him.

"Daddy! Your here! Your- your- your really hear!" I said as my grip got tighter. Not hugging back I putted away and saw confusion on his face.

"Who are you?" My body froze.

"Its me daddy. It's Y/n."

"What?"

"No no no please." I said as I quickly backed away and to the door. My dad rushing in saw me now crouched on the ground and hugged me.

"Baby whats wrong?" He asked as he didn't know what was going on. Pointing to the bed I felt his grip loosen slightly.

"Holy Crap. Griffin."

"Arlo.. Whats going on?" My father asked.

"Give me a second," He said to him as he shifted his focus back to me. " Baby whats wrong? He's up." Having a lump in my throat it took me a second.

"He...He doesn't remember me dad." Turning his gaze back to my father I could tell that he was shocked but didn't dare look up. Pulling out his phone he quickly messaged someone then pulled me up into his arms and I latched on like a kola. Leaving the room we let the doctors and nurses do what they needed. Tears still falling I rested my forehead on my dad's shoulder as he stood in the visitors area to give me some time to cope.