Goodbye kiss

"I'm going to miss you Phil!!!" I said as I gave him a great big hug.

"Don't die on the plane bacon." Dream said as he patted Techno on the back.

"Wow thanks for the concern." He said sarcastically.

"What would you do without us!" Sapnap smiled as he threw his arm around Techno's neck causing him to stumble.

"Sleep better."

"Awe you don't mean that Techno." Phil laughed.

"Says you."

"Text us when you both land!" Wilbur said.

"My flight is about to take off too." Niki added.

"Noooo!" I frowned "don't leave me with the smelly boys!" I said as I threw my arms around her.

"It's ok Mint," she smiled "you have Tubbo." She whispered which caused me to turn red.

"Are you alright Mint?" Tubbo asked

"Well I think it's time to see Niki off!" I smile as  quickly shuffle to her gate. Saying our final goodbyes we saw her off. As for the rest Dream and Sapnap are flight around lunch time and Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur's are just after. Deciding to spend the little time we all have left we hung out and chatted before Dream and Sap realized the time. Rushing to go where they need to be we said our goodbyes.

"Bye dork!" Sapnap said as he ruffled my hair.

"I will hurt you! Don't try me." I said in retaliation.

"Shhh shorty." Dream said as he repeated his actions.

"I have pictures of your face right now don't test me green blob."

"And I have pictures of you and Tubbo snuggling don't test me ."

"Fair." I smiled. Hugging both of the idiots bye I watched them leave.

"And then there were 3." Wilbur said.

"Vlog! We have rid the blob!" Tommy said as it only showed us three left. Rolling my eyes I went over to Tubbo to hug him. Not for a particular reason. I just want to enjoy the small time we have left.

"Tommy I think we are third wheeling." Wilbur joked. Which caused Tommy to point his camera to us.

"Fuck off!" I said as I reached to block the camera with my hand. Deciding to stay in the airport we lounged around since they were going to leave in a couple of minutes. Going to a little coffee shop we all order a coffee and I get a scone because it looked yummy. Chatting about what they wanted to do when they get home. Once we heard them call for their gate you could see everyone get a bit sad. Walking to their gate I hugged Wilbur and Tommy before Tubbo pulls me aside into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you." He simply says. Re-adjusting to hug him back I clung on.

"Do you have to leave...." I ask.

"Yeah," he huffed out with a slight smile. "I have to do this thing called twitch." He smiled.

"You could just do it here." I suggest.

"True." He adds "but I think I would miss my family."

"Fair."

"Hello!" Tommy shouted to get out attention.

"We are going to be late lover boy." Wilbur pointed out. Turning to look over at both I see Tommy has his camera pointed to us. Rolling our eyes we looked at one another. Tubbo placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before pulling away. Stunned I froze for a second. Feeling the blood rise to my face. When I come back to reality they are all walking to their gate. Running over I grabbed Tubbo's arm which caused him to turn around. Grabbing hoodie I pulled him into a kiss. Pulling away he looked shocked.