Confessions

"Oi art bitch!" Tommy shouted as he walked into my room. Lifting my head I cracked my eyes open and looked at Tommy.

"The fuck you want?" I grumbled.

"Will wants to talk to all of us." Tommy explained. Rubbing my eyes while I slowly climbed out of bed I made my way to the kitchen. Going in there I see everyone sitting around. Sitting down with them Will starts talking.

"Ok so today's the last day that we have this place. So I was thinking. Why don't we go on a small road trip up to Maine and then stay there then fly out."

"Yeah then Mint, River, Elliot and Aster could show us around!" Tubbo smiled.

"Are you sure you all are down to go?" I asked

"Yeah why not." Dream smiled. Sitting here quietly I think about if we could even have this many people in the apartment.

"Of course we would get a hotel or Airbnb." Phil explained.

"Oh ok I was worried. I don't think my dad would be so happy with this many people in the house."

"So it's settled. To Maine!" Niki smiled. Smiling myself we decided to help Dream with a video just before we left. Changing into some nice I went back to the living room to see most of everyone there. After the rest arrived it was time to start filming.

[edited video version]

"This video we coded it- whoops sorry," Dream laughed "in this video we made it so my friends chase me down as I run through New York. If I can finish sets of challenges you guys gave me before the time is up then I win. If they are able to catch me then they win. This is Minecraft manhunt in real life!" He smiled as he has been excited to do this.

"Ok so we set a time and Dream is sharing his location. Now we just wait." George said. Cutting to Dream he had started running around and trying to find a good place crowded place. Cutting back to the rest of the group we were all just sitting there.

"So.... who wants to arm wrestle?" Sapnap offered. Laughing the group began planning strategies.

"Ok I'm total there's 9 people. What if we split into groups of 3?" Sapnap said.

"Ok how about we do Will Niki and George, then Techno, Me, and Tommy, that would leave Sapnap, Tubbo and Mint." Phil said.

"Wait why can't Tubbo and I be on a team?!" Tommy shouted.

"Because it makes since to put people together that we know will focus." Wilbur said sarcastically.

"HOW DARE YOU WILBUR YOU KNOW-" it cuts to Dream checking the time 10 seconds till they could come fine him. As he began running he started his first couple of tasks.

"Can I pet your dog?" He asked one person.

"One churro please." He asked another. Time was up and he needed to find A new set of clothes to both confuse the hunters and to finish a task. Cutting to Wilbur, Niki and George they remembers that one of his tasks has to do with going to Central Park so they began going there as they stared to see if he was heading there.

As for Phil, Techno and Tommy they thought of heading to his position then follow him till he's off guard. As for Sapnap, Tubbo, and Mint they were scheming.

"Ok if we go changing it would be harder to find us." Tubbo suggested.

"Yeah follow me!" Mint said as we ran into a random store. Going in she began to pick things that were very different to what they would usually wear. They didn't look weird just not there vibes. Running out they had also gotten sunglasses to hide their faces. Noticing Techno, Tommy and Phil crouched over in corners they assumed that Dream was near. Not wanting to stop their plan they just walked normal.