Chapter 9

Nate's POV.
I woke up and saw Aspen still in my arms. She had a rough night because of that ass hole Bradley. I got out of the bed, making sure not to wake her up and walked downstairs. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. I scrolled through the channels and decided on hockey. After a while I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Aspen walks over to the couch and practically sits on top of me. "Did you sleep good" I asked. "Yea".
--------------------
Aspen's POV.
I looked over at Nate sitting on the towel. He was shirtless with blacks and green swim trunks. I wore a plain black, strapless, two piece. Nate dragged me out to the beach because he was bored and wanted to be outside. There where some girls that walked by and they were all staring at Nate. It made me furious. They were all way prettier than I was. Nate scooted over near me, grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on my cheek. The girls turned and walked away. I smiled. "Don't be jealous, you'll always be better than any girl that checks me out" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes. Nate stood up and grabbed my hand jerking me up. He started dragging me to the water. Before I knew it we were both knee deep in the ocean. I splashed Nate and before he could get me back I ran away. He chased after me and tripped, of course dragging me down with him. We were sitting in the water laughing. "I want you to be mine" Nate said seriously. "What" I asked confused. "Aspen I want to be there for you and protect you and hold you tight when something's wrong. I want to wake up and have the first thing I see is you. But I can't do that unless your mine" he said staring into my eyes. "Aspen, will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend" he asked. "Yes" I said. He smiled real big and kissed me. This kiss was passionate and gently. I can't believe he's mine now.

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted something to post this week. I hope you guys are liking my book so far. It's not over yet. :)