Chapter 11

*3 weeks later*

Nate's POV.
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I look over at Aspen who is still sleeping. I walk out of the room and answer the call.
Once I got off the phone u walked downstairs and saw Sam on the couch. "Hey, did you get a phone call from Digi Tour" I asked. "Yea, did you" he said. I nodded. Sam, Kenny, Jack, Jack, and I got invited to Digi Tour for 6 months. How am I going to tell Aspen? I think about that later. Aspen walks down the stairs and over to me. I peck her on the lips. "Hey, you guys want to go out for breakfast" Kaddee asked as she came into the kitchen. "That sounds like a great idea" Sam said. We go to a little diner a couple blocks from the house. After we ordered I gave Sam a look assuring him that it's time to tell the girls about Digi Tour. "Aspen, Kaddee there's something Sam and I need to tell you" I said. "We got invited to Digi Tour along with the Jacks and Kenny" Sam said. There was a pause before anyone said anything. "Nate that's great, I'm so happy for you guys" Aspen said. "Yea, when do you guys leave" Kaddee asked. "We leave in a couple weeks" I said. Once we got home Aspen and I went up into her room. We didn't talk for a while. "So maybe you could come with me to Digi Tour" I asked but she looked away. "What's wrong" I asked. "Nate you know I can't go, I have to finish school" she said. Damn. "I'm sorry, I'll try and visit during a show or something" she said. "It's okay" I said.
*night before they leave*
We were sitting on Aspen's bed. It was around 10:30 and neither of us could sleep. I'm really gonna miss her. I looked her in the eyes and smashed my lips into hers. I run my hands through her hair. She puts her hands up my shirts against my chest. Without breaking the kiss she pushed me so I was laying back on the bed. I tugged at the bottom of her shirt and she took it off along with her bra. I took my shirt off and she scanned her eyes down my body. We rolled over reconnecting our lips. I broke the kiss and pulled off the shorts Aspen was wearing revealing her red lace underwear. I pulled off my pants along with my boxers. I looked at Aspen half dressed. Damn. She was just beautiful, always has been. I got on top of her and kissed down her neck. "are you sure you want to do this" I asked. She nodded her head. I pulled off her underwear. I grinded my hips against hers making her claw my back. As I broke the kiss a moan slipped out her mouth making me grin. I kissed down her neck again grinding harder and faster. "Nate" she moaned. "What I didn't hear you" I said. "Nate" she said louder. "Oh sorry I still didn't hear you, say that one more time" I smirked. "NATE, stop teasing and fuck me already" she screamed. I shifted myself and trusted into her. "Nate faster" Aspen said. I did as she said. I went faster and faster hitting her good spot ever time. She was moaning loudly. We both came and I rolled beside of her. She looked at me. "I love you Aspen" i said. "I love you too".

I woke up to the alarm clock. Aspen was still sleeping. I got up and put my clothes on. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. Sam and Kaddee were eating breakfast. All of our stuff was packed. Aspen walked downstairs and sat beside me. "So I didn't get a lot of sleep last night" Sam said. "Me either, I think it was because loud screaming was coming from upstairs" Kaddee said. I smiled and looked at Aspen who was hiding her face in my arm. Once we got to the airport we didn't talk much. All anyone said was they were going to miss each other. It was time for Sam and I to get on our plane. Aspen started to tear up as I hugged her. "Baby don't cry, I'll be back before you know it" I said. She looked at me and kissed me. "I'll try to visit" she said. I gave her one last kiss and walked to my plane. I'm gonna miss her so much.