Chapter 22

Jack G's POV.
I awoke to the sound of Johnson screaming. I look over to see his face covered in shaving cream. I quietly chuckle to myself but then groaned and rolled back over.

I got didn't get enough sleep last night because I couldn't stop thinking about Aspen.

I had this dream about her. She walked up to me crying her eyes out telling me how Nate cheated on her again. I stood there but didn't say anything. When she went to hug me I pushed her away. She was going to say something but then I woke up.

She doesn't deserve Nate, she deserves better, she deserves me. He cheated on her and he's likely to do it again. I just don't get how she doesn't see that.

When she had that talk with me yesterday it broke my heart. I just can't control myself around her, I get so jealous when I see her with Nate.

Part of me wants to be her friend, part of me wants to be more than her friend and then part of me just wants to forget I ever met her. I don't know what to do anymore.

4 months later

Aspen's POV.
I walked through my bedroom door and collapsed onto my bed. The tour was over and to be honest I was glad to be home.

The tour went well. There was a lot of loving fans and fun moments, but Jack has been avoiding me since I had that 'talk' with him.

I guess he just doesn't want to be friends at all. I wanted to try and work something out but he wants to be childish.

I heard my door opened and I turned around to see Nate.

"Hey" he said waking up to me, wrapping his hands around my waist like he always does.

"Hey"

"Have you not unpacked yet" he asked.

"No I just wanted to relax for a little"

"Okay well we're all going out to a club, you want to come?" He asked.

"Uh yea, I guess so"

"Great, I'll see you tonight"

He left a soft, sweet kiss on my lips and left. Geez. Way to leave a girl wanting more Nate.

-

I slipped on my gold pumps and walked out the door. Nate was already at the club so I'm riding with Sam.

I was wearing a navy blue dress that came right below my butt and showed off my curves really well. I loosely curled my hair and had gold eyeliner on.

I walked into the club and the smell of alcohol went up my nose. I looked around for Nate and didn't see him.

I felt somebody grab my hand and I looked to see Sam. I sighed in relief.

"Follow me, Nate got a table in the back" he said pulling me to the table, I'm guessing.

-

Nate handed me a drink and I declined it. I did not wanted to get drunk tonight because I don't want to look forward to a head ache in the morning.

It's been a couple hours since we've been here and I've just been talking or dancing. But now I really got to pee.

I walked to the bathroom and did my business. When I walked out I bumped into someone.

"Sorry" I said and he turned around.

It was Jack. Jack G. He looked at me for a little before he said anything.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi" I said walking past him.

"Wait"

"What" I turned around.

"Listen, I'm really sorry about what happened on tour. You're right, I was being childish. The truth is I can't help myself. I'm in love with you, really and I don't want to be just friends. I want to be more than that" he said gliding his hand down my arm.

"Jack stop, you're drunk"

"No I'm not, I haven't had one drink tonight"

"So you're really meant all that stuff"

"Of course I did"

"Jack I'm sor-" I was cut off by him connecting his lips with mine. I didn't freeze or anything. I pushed him off but it was too late. Nate was standing there just starring at me.

"Nate I-"

"You know what Aspen, save it. I am so tired of this, of us. Nothing we do is ever good enough. It's either I cheat or you're kissing Jack. I tried really hard to make this work, I really did. I love you so much but I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry but we're done and this time it's for good"

-

Yay! I updated. But on the other hand boo because Nate broke up with aspen :( -Alyssa

Instagram- calxmsmiles