Chapter 8

Aspen's POV.
I barley got any sleep last night. Honestly I was scared. Bradley put me through so much crap and I don't want to go through it again. Nate and Sammy stayed with me all night. Well we was all together, we made a big pallet in the living room and we wall slept down there. Today the Jacks are leaving. They are going back to Omaha. Belle and Courtney are going with them. We are dropping them off at the air port around 3. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I started to make me cereal when I felt hands on my waist. I jumped and turned around. I sighed in relief when I saw Nate standing there. "Nate, you scared the crap out of me" I say turning back around. "Sorry" he said putting his head on my shoulder. After standing like that for a while I walked to the counter and finished my cereal. Nate sat down beside of me and ate the cereal he made for himself. After a while everyone was awake and in the kitchen, eating. "Did you get any sleep, Aspen" Sammy asked. "Barely" I said, but I ended up laughing because of the vine I've seen. "Hey guys, we got to go" Johnson said. I sighed. I'm really gonna miss them. We walked to the car and got everything packed in. We ended up taking 2 cars. We were all sitting in the airport when their plane was called. We all said our goodbyes and soon they were gone. Kaddee and Sammy took one car, and Nate and I took the other. "So I was wondering if your not doing any thing tonight if you would want to come over to my house and we can watch a movie or something" Nate asked. Yea, that sounds like fun" I said. I ran inside when we got home and grabbed my phone, charger, and some makeup just incase. I told Sammy and Kaddee I was going to Nate's house and that I wouldn't be back till tomorrow.
---------------------
We where watching the movie and I honestly have no idea what's happening. I don't think Nate does either. "Nate lets do something else" I said. "like what" he said. I just shrugged my shoulders. He got up and walked outside through the back door. I followed him and when I got out there he was taking off his shirt. He didn't have abs but damn he looked good. Once he took off his pants he jumped in the pool. "Jump in, the waters fine" he said. I started to take off my clothes and thank the lord I decided to wear matching under clothes. They were dark red. As I was taking my clothes off I blushed as I felt Nate's eyes scan up and down my body. I looked at him and he motioned for me to jump in. I took a breath in, (don't judge) held my nose and jumped in. I came up and Nate pulled me close to him. He leaned in and we were touching lips. Through the kiss I couldn't help but smile. Nate just made me happy. We swam for a while. Nate got out of the pool and dried off. "Where are you going" I asked. "Come on, we are gonna go some where" he said I got out and dried off. I put my clothes on and went inside. Nate was walking out the front door and I followed after him. He got in his car and motioned for me to get in. When I got in the car I was very confused. "Nate, where in the hell are we going. It's like 12 something" I said. "It's a surprise" he said. I bet it is. After driving for a while we pulled up to a rusty train station. "Come on" Nate said getting out the car. Where is he going. He walked past a couple trains and I followed him. We finally stopped at a train that had a lot of graffiti on it. I watched as Nate picked up a spray can and started painting the train. "Nate isn't this illegal" I asked. "Maybe, but it's okay. Grab a can and help me" he said. "What are you making" I asked. He didn't reply. "Make a big heart, but don't colour it in" he said. I did as he said and I made a pretty good heart. He started painting inside the heart. When he stepped back, I saw our names in it. Aw how sweet. "So you make a rose on that side and I'll make one on this side" Nate said. I nodded my head and started painting. I saw headlights from behind us and turned around, but as soon as I did I wished I didn't. I saw the police getting out of their car. "Nate...Nate" I whispered. He looked at me and then turned around to see the police. "On the count of three run" Nate said. "What, are you crazy" I said. "One, two," he started turning around to run. "THREE" he yelled and I bolted off into the opposite direction of Nate. I could hear the police men yelling for us to stop, but I kept running. I found a hiding spot and sat there for a while until I was sure the police were gone. After a while I got out and walked around to see if I could find Nate. I was walking past a train and someone grabbed me around my waist. "AAAHHHH" I screamed and turned around just to see Nate laughing his ass off. "Nate why would you do that" I said ticked off. He walked over to me and put his arms around me. I turned away because I was mad that he scared me. He was kissing me on my neck. I turned around to face him. He leaned in and kissed my lips. He moved his tongue to my lips asking for entrance. I opened my mouth a little so he could stick his tongue in my mouth. Our lips moved in sync. His hands slid under and up my shirt. The kiss got heated quick and then......
My phone rang. Oh course it had to ring. I pulled away from Nate and answered my phone. "Hello" I said. "Hey babe" the guy said. "Uh who is this" I asked. "I think you know the answer and I hope you had fun running from the cops with your precious boyfriend" he said. It's Bradley. I mean who else would it be. "You should keep an eye on him, I wouldn't want something bad to happen to him" he said. I froze. I didn't know what to say. I hung up, grabbed Nate's hand, and headed for the car. "Where are we going and who was on the phone" he asked. "To your house and" I took in a deep breath "Bradley" I said. "What did he say" he asked. "Nate, I have a feeling he might hurt you"