Chapter 19

Aspen's POV.
I woke up feeling water around me. That's weird. I hope I didn't pee myself. Haha. That's not even funny. But you know pregnant people can't really control their bladder.

I threw the covers off me and looked down at my bed. I screamed and I couldn't stop screaming. Blood. It was blood and it was every where. Mom came busting through my door.

"Honey what's wrong" she said looking at me and seeing the blood surrounding me. There were tears running down my face and they wouldn't stop coming.

"Oh my goodness, we need to get you to the hospital" she said help me up.

-

I was laying on the stretcher as they wheeled me into the emergency room. God I hope the baby is okay. By now all my tears where gone because I cried so much on the way to the hospital.

The doctor came in and looked at me, cleaned the blood and looked me in the eyes.

"Ms. Wilkinson, I'm sorry but you've lost you're baby"

"What, no this can't be happening. Why, what went wrong"

"I'm guessing why you were asleep the cord got wrapped around his neck"

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Why is this happening. Out of all people in the world this happens to me.

What have I done wrong. I'm a good person. I know it was wrong to have sex before I got married, but I love Nate and I was ready.

"Ms. Wilkinson, if you like we can take the baby out now if you'd like" the doctor said.

"Uh yea, sure"

-
After the baby was taken out I decided to call Nate. I hope he doesn't take the news to badly.

"Hello, Aspen?"

"Yea, hey"

"Are you crying, what's wrong"

"Nate the babies gone"

"What do you mean"

"I woke up this morning and there was blood and I came to the hospital and he was gone. Nate I'm so sorry"

"Baby it's okay. You didn't do anything wrong. Maybe it's the universes way of saying we aren't ready to be parents"

"Yea I guess you're right"

"I love you Aspen and I'll see you soon"

"I love you too Nate"

I guess Nate is right. Maybe we aren't ready to be parents. Maybe there's something else in store for me and Nate.

-
I sat on the couch watching TV until there was a knock on the door. It was around 12 so i dont know who would be at the door. My moms at work so it's not her unless she's home for lunch or something.

I opened the door and can't believe my eyes. It's Nate.

"Nate what are you doing here"

"I wanted to see you and I have some good news"

I wrap my arms around his neck, smashing my lips into his. His hands go down my back eventually touching my butt. He pulls away and smiles at me.

"God I missed that"

We walked in and sat on the couch.

"So what did you need to tell me. I could really use some good news"

"Okay, so you know how Digi Tour is having another tour"

"Yea"

"Well I showed them some of your singing and they want you to come on the tour"

"Seriously"

"Yea, what do you say"

"Of course"

"Is you're mom gonna let you go"

"Who cares if she does, I'm going no matter what she says"

"Good because I don't want to go without you this time"

"I don't want you going without me either"

"God Aspen, I love you so much"

"I love you too"