Chapter 2

Aspen's POV.
"Aspen, Sam come on, there's a taxi waiting outside" dad says. Sammy tells his friends bye and we make our way outside. "So, how did you meet those guys back there" I ask Sammy. "Digi Tour, why" he asked. "Just wondering, you never talked about them, well other than the Jack's" I say. He didn't say anything. We got into the taxi. The ride was quite. "Kids look" my dad says pointing to a really big house right infront of the ocean. "Is that our house" I ask. "Yea, do ya'll like it" he asked. "Yea" we say in unison. We pull up in the drive way and I get out. "Okay so you both can pick whatever room you want but no fighting" he says. We walk inside and I go up the stairs. I walk into a room and set my stuff down and walk to the window. I look out and there is a beautiful ocean view. "Are you taking this room" Sammy asked. "Yea, if you don't mind" I say. "I don't, the one next door has the same view" he says walking out of the room. A couple hours later I have all my stuff put up and my room is fixed. I was really tired so I changed into my pajamas. I walk downstairs because I heard lots of noise. When I get down there I see Sammy and all those guys that where at the airport. As I turn around to go upstairs Sammy calls my name. "Hey Aspen, come here so I can properly introduce you to my friends" he says. I walk over there and stand awkwardly. "You already know the jacks, and this is Kenny and Nate" he says. I say hi and Nate smiled at me which made me blush, a lot. "Well it was nice to meet you guys but I'm going back up to my room" I say. "Okay, goodnight sis" Sammy says. "Night" I say going up stairs. I get on my laptop and was scrolling through my Twitter when there was a knock on the door. I open it to see Nate. He smiled when he noticed I opened the door. Gosh that smile made me melt but I have no desire falling for this boy. I mean I would want to but I just can't take a chance of someone hurting me the way Bradley did. "Oh hey, we are going to walk around downtown and Sam wanted to know if you wanted to come" he asked. "Uh yea, let me change" I say and as I turn around Nate grabs my wrist and pulls me out my bedroom. "There's no need to change" he said grabbing my wrist. I really wished he would have let me changed, I mean I was wearing shorts and a baggy T-shirt. So I just grabbed a hoodie and my shoes that where at the door and we left. As we where walking I noticed Nate kept glancing over at me or he could be looking at the beach I was walking beside of. I kept thinking he might have a crush on me but then I remember I don't want to fall for him. "What do you guys want to do" Sammy asked. "We can go skinny dipping" Johnson said with a smirk on his face. "Hell no, well at least not with Aspen here" Sammy says. "Oh so you would do it if I wasn't here" I say. They all went silent and then busted out laughing. Later we all decided to walk down to the beach. All the boys went to play in the water and I just stayed up in the sand. "Aspen come in the water" Gilinsky yells. "No thanks" I yell back. Before I know it I see all the boys running toward me. I jumped up and started to run away. A few seconds later I'm being picked up and carried to the water. "Put me dow-" Before I could finish I was thrown into the water. I come up from the water and look around to see all the boys laughing at me. I stand up and I'm mad, I did not want to get wet. "Alright, who did it" I ask and everyone points at Nate, shocking. I walk past him like I wasn't even mad and turned around and pushed him into the water. Everyone laughs at him and then we are all playing in the water. Soon we get tired and walk back to the house. I go up to my room and change my clothes and dry my hair. I go back downstairs to find a big pallet in the floor and all the boys are laying down. "Come join us Aspen, we're about to watch a movie" Johnson says. I lay down in between Sammy and Nate. And before I know it my eyes closed and I fell asleep.