Chapter 26

Aspen's POV.
I heard the door open and Jack came into the kitchen.

"hey I uh left my phone" he said and then noticed I was crying.

"baby, what's wrong" he brought his hand up to my face but I slapped it away.

He looked at me confused.

"You lied to me Jack, why"

"What are you talking about"

"You weren't going to record songs, Johnson is sitting on the couch"

"Aspen, I can explain" he said.

"Oh really, then explain who Madison is" I say and he looked down at the ground.

Now I know he cheated.

"How long" I ask.

He looked up at me.

"2 months"

Another tear fell down my face.

"Okay. I'm done Jack. I thought that for once I could be happy but I guess not. Because everyone's a back stabbing fucker"

I waited a second for him to say something but he didn't.

"it's okay though, because now you can be happy and be with Madison"

I slipped the ring he gave me off my finger and set it on the counter. I walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs to pack my stuff.

After all my stuff was packed I sat down  and cried. I have no where to go. My dad is gone and my mom is a bitch.

I walked downstairs with my stuff and put it in my car. I shut my door and turned around to see Johnson. He didn't say anything, he just hugged me.

"I called Sam and told him what happened"

"thank you JJ"

I was about to get in my car when Sam pulled up. he got out of his car and ran to me.

"Aspen, are you okay" he asked.

"yea, I guess" I say.

"I'm going to beat the shit out of him"

"Sam don't, it's not worth it. some things just aren't meant to be" I say.

"Where are you going" he asked.

"I'm just going to stay in a hotel"

"do you want me to come with you"

"no, I'll be fine, I promise"

But was I really going to be fine? Maybe it's best if I just leave and find something to take my mind off things.

-
"keep them coming" I say taking another sip of beer.

After I found a hotel and set down all my things I went for a walk and found this bar.

Drinking is the only thing I could think of to keep my mind off things.

"excuse me, but I think it's time you leave" a man said as he put his hands on my shoulders, pushing me outside the bar.

I guess he has the right to. I mean I may of had a few more drinks than I should've had.

God. My life is a complete mess. Other than now I can't remember the last time I got drunk and it's not because I'm drunk.

I walked a little farther and stop when I find a bench. But right as I sit down it starts raining. wow. Just my luck.

My eyes began to slowly close and my body felt weak. I heard a car in the distance. A voice was getting close and it all went black.

I'm really getting good at updating know. so I hope you guys like it. ❤️
FAVORITE!!!!