Chapter 13

Aspen's POV.
I was currently sitting in Sammy's room with Kaddee and Sammy. I can't believe Nate would do this to me. Sam and Kaddee know I'm pregnant. I talked Sam into not punching Nate in the face. I know he deserves it but I don't want any fighting. I tried booking a flight for tonight but there isn't one until 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. Yay.

Nate's tried coming in but Sam won't let him. I don't want to talk to him. They have a performance in half an hour. Kaddee is going with them, so I'm stuck here by myself. Well the baby is here. The baby. What am I going to do about the baby. What if Nate's mad that I'm pregnant. It's his fault. And mine.

I told Kaddee bye and wished Sam good luck. It was about 7:00 so I decided to take a shower. Right as I was getting in there was a knock on the door. Ugh. I wrapped a towel around me and went to the door. I opened it and saw the Jacks. "Um hi, Sam already left" I said. "We know, we heard what happened" Gilinsky said. I looked down at my feet. "We don't go on for another hour, if you want to talk about it" Johnson said. I nodded and let them in. "I'm gonna put my clothes back on, I'll be right back" I said.

I walked out and sat down on a bed. The Jack's are really comforting. They told me that I deserved better and that if I needed to talk to someone they were one phone call away. Soon it was time for them to leave. I hugged Johnson and told him good luck. I hugged Gilinsky and also told him good luck. "Aspen, I care about you and you really do deserve better" he said and walked out the door.

What was that about. He looked so serious. But he couldn't mean it that way he's with Courtney. Right? Well even if he wasn't with her I can't be with him, I love Nate. Did I really say that. Yes I did. And it's the truth. I mean everyone messes up and everyone deserves a second chance. But they don't get a second chance with out proving they deserve it.

It was getting late and they should be home soon. I hear people come through the door. It's Kaddee, Sam, the Jack's and...... Nate. I know I shouldn't of but I completely panicked. I grabbed my phone, slid on my shoes and ran out the door. I could hear Nate yell my name but I didn't stop. I walked around a corner and slid my back down the wall. I cried and honestly I shouldn't be. I've told myself times before that I should never cry over a boy. But this is different, Nate is different.

I heard someone walk around the corner. As soon as I stood up to walk away someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and saw Jack G. At least it's not Nate. "Are you okay" he asked. "I don't know, I just panicked with seeing Nate walk in there like nothing happened" I said. "I just don't know what to do Jack, with Nate and me being pre-" before I could finish Jack slammed his lips into mine. I froze for a second until I could process what was happening. I pushed Jack off of me. He looked at me confused. "I don't understand, I thought you wanted me to, shit I'm so sorry" he said panicking. "Jack it's okay, your sweet and nice but I still love Nate" I said. "I understand" he said engulfing me in a hug. "Come back to the room, you don't have to pay any attention to Nate" Jack said. I nodded and walked back to the room. I walked in and they were sitting around the room talking. Nate was sitting on the couch across the room. I walked over to the bed and sat at the top of it. I could feel Nate looking at me. I walked into the other bedroom and went to sleep.

I woke up to complete silence. I was going back home today. I planned on staying longer but Nate ruined that. I changed clothes and packed up my things. It didn't take long since I barely unpacked anything. I sat on the couch and Kaddee came into the room. She grabbed my bags and told me to follow her. "Where are we going" I asked. "We are going out to lunch" she said.

When we pulled up to the place It was a small diner. We walked in and everyone was sitting at the table. Nate was sitting on one end and I sat at the other beside of Jack J. We talked and ate and just had a good time. I got up to use the bathroom. As I came out I saw Nate standing near the door. He looked up at me and I started to walk faster. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. I didn't look him in the eye. "Aspen please just talk to me for a second" he said. "Fine" I said. "So your pregnant" he asked. I nodded. "I came down here because I wanted to tell you in person" I said. "And I screwed everything up by cheating on you" he said. It was quite for a second. "Nate, why did you do it" I asked. When he didn't say anything my heart broke once more. I turned and walked back to my table.

It was 2:30. I left to go to the airport. Everyone came except Nate. He went back to the hotel. It made me a little sad he didn't come. I'm mad at him but he could at least say bye or analogise. My flight was called and I hugged everybody. I hugged Jack G. Last and he told me to call him when I was ready. I got on my plane and plugged in my head phones. I'm glad that I'll be home soon.

I walked in the door of my home and walked upstairs to unpack. When I was done I heard some one come inside. I walked down stairs and saw my dad standing with a blonde women who looked like she was in her mid-thirties. I hugged my dad. "Aspen this is Nancy, my girlfriend" he said. I greeted her and shook her hand. "Well I'm gonna go to sleep, I'm really tired" I said. I walked up stairs. I can't believe dad has a girlfriend. This is just great. I mean I guess my dad has the right to move on.